Vampiric dream?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
GroundedDancer

Vampiric dream?

Post by GroundedDancer »

This is a strange one as far as dreams that I’ve had go:

I recently had a super vivid dream of what I can only describe as vampiric-like creatures who surrounded me. I say this because they were definitely superhuman and sapped energy. We were in a bizarrely formal setting like a conference or convention where no other humans were present. I was the unwilling guest of one vampire in particular who was putting me onstage like some sort of presentation where I had to answer questions asked of me. I got the feeling I was seeking approval, and though I wanted it, I was also uncertain.

I read in a book of dreams that dreaming of vampires can denote either a fear of loosing independence in a relationship, or a warning to be more serious and responsible. The second option does not really make sense to me, since I am very responsible. The first is more likely though I hadn’t really thought I felt that way.

The thought that I dreamt of vampires and felt it was significant sounds kind of silly to me. Probably thanks to the bad rep vampires get in the media these days.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Vampiric dream?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you feel as if any relationship might be putting you on display? It could be a personal friendship or job related in which the life of the relationship is being drawn out due to public expectation of performance.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”