Need help interpreting a dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
cherri

Need help interpreting a dream

Post by cherri »

I recently had a strange dream about a castle. It was pretty intense and not close to anything I usually dream so I would like to have it interpreted, I feel as though it has got some symbolism in it.

I was in the castle with a friend and I believe we lived there. We had been chased back to it and I was closing all the barriers and doors to the castle via switches on a wall but I left one open.

Suddenly two animals came into a room in the castle - a bear and I believe the other animal might've been a tiger or something like that. When attempting to get the bear out it tried to attack me but just as it was about to do so the other animal saved me by attacking the bear and they both left the castle while fighting each other.

I then went over to the switches on the wall to close the last remaining open door but just as I did this a monkey came rushing towards me but it ended up being a stuffed animal and it did not attack me. This stuffed monkey was pink in color.
I started carrying the monkey around on my arm as me and my friend walked through the castle.

After a while we came to a part of the castle where you had to take an open elevator up to the next floor so I stepped on it while still carrying the pink monkey. As we got to the next floor though the stuffed monkey came back to life and wanted to reach a light switch on the wall next to the elevator and right below the ledge of the floor we were on. The light switch could change the color of all the lights in the castle. I tried to stop the monkey from doing this as it could never reach down to the switch but I couldn't and it fell to the next floor. I then realized that the monkey had died as blood started to seep out its head where it was lying, which was strange as it was really a stuffed monkey.. Dream ends.

What could this all mean?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Need help interpreting a dream

Post by SpiritTalker »

cherri wrote:. Irecently had a strange dream about a castle. It was pretty intense and not close to anything I usually dream so I would like to have it interpreted, I feel as though it has got some symbolism in it.

I was in the castle with a friend and I believe we lived there. We had been chased back to it and I was closing all the barriers and doors to the castle via switches on a wall but I left one open.
Castle could represent the Other Realms, astral plane etc. Closing openings might be temporary shielding in an unfamiliar environment, yet one in which you are known to dwell. Friend might be guide, someone recognized but not identified?
cherri wrote:. Suddenly two animals came into a room in the castle - a bear and I believe the other animal might've been a tiger or something like that. When attempting to get the bear out it tried to attack me but just as it was about to do so the other animal saved me by attacking the bear and they both left the castle while fighting each other.
Possible simulated attack to act out discovery of protective animal spirit.
The tiger-like animal seems to be a protector.
cherri wrote:. I then went over to the switches on the wall to close the last remaining open door but just as I did this a monkey came rushing towards me but it ended up being a stuffed animal and it did not attack me. This stuffed monkey was pink in color.
Tiger becomes monkey, still a protective spirit but in a more tamed and acceptable appearance.
Pink = love.
cherri wrote:. I started carrying the monkey around on my arm as me and my friend walked through the castle. After a while we came to a part of the castle where you had to take an open elevator up to the next floor so I stepped on it while still carrying the pink monkey.
Think about who the friend is and what they rep in your day to day life. It could be useful. Two "friends" the one you know & walks beside you and the monkey you carry?
Elevator suggests raising to a higher consciousness level.
cherri wrote:. As we got to the next floor though the stuffed monkey came back to life and wanted to reach a light switch on the wall next to the elevator and right below the ledge of the floor we were on. The light switch could change the color of all the lights in the castle. I tried to stop the monkey from doing this as it could never reach down to the switch but I couldn't and it fell to the next floor. I then realized that the monkey had died as blood started to seep out its head where it was lying, which was strange as it was really a stuffed monkey.. Dream ends.
Light switch = turn on the light, be enlightened, open frequencies.
Colors = chakra links, suit color to chakra associations for more hints.
Reaching down to a switch while moving higher = taking risk? Resistance to elevating level; level changes can be within the consciousness or changes in daily routine that aid conscious awakening
Struggle = wanting to be safe, fear of risk creates resistance to Elevating
Dead monkey = resisting the changes of spiritual evolution & raising consciousness = the human soul must push forward toward ascension or just be a dead stuffed monkey.

In a way, every character in a dream is both the dreamer as well as the other things. The story is a staged production to act out a message.
cherri

Post by cherri »

Thank you for a very good and informative answer.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You're welcome, Cherri. Hope it helps.
ST. :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”