Something calling out from a dream?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Onlybeentenminutes

Something calling out from a dream?

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

I'm not quite sure what it is, but it feels like something is trying to tell me something through my dreams.

I've noticed that recently I've been incredibly tired, my dreams have begun to get overwhelmingly vivid, and when I'm woken up by someone or something, I'll be furious.

Now all of this behavior is extremely abnormal for me, and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. Experienced something trying to pull them back to sleep I suppose.

My dreams along with becoming super vivid have... Taken on a really weird feeling lately too? It's hard to describe.

I normally contact my deities through my dreams. But I know this isn't one of them and I'm not sure what it might be. So does anyone have any idea what could be going on?
corvidus

Re: Something calling out from a dream?

Post by corvidus »

I might, but it depends on what types of dreams you’re having. Are you able to give a summary of them?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Keeping a dream journal with as much detail as possible would be good. You may see trends or "signatures" of the cause of the dreams.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

If i wake up "still feeling my dream" it ALWAYS means something.

So what is it you remember? What pictures/actions/feelings? Make notes and check the dreamsymbols.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”