Dreams About Past Lives?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
moonlass

Dreams About Past Lives?

Post by moonlass »

About every other month I have very realistic dreams where I am someone else in a different era. For example, I went through a period where I was a Russian immigrant running from soldiers in the early 1800's. And before that I had reoccurring dreams that I was a wolf on a hunt. All of these dreams felt super realistic and like I actually knew these people and creatures.

Could these dreams maybe be glimpses into some of my past lives? Any other interpretations?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Dreams About Past Lives?

Post by planewalker »

It could also be referencing the achashic record. Now is after all an illusion of sorts. It is always with us but, it is also fleeting and transitory. You may have a larger window on what has happened than the average person. That would explain your "kinship" to Canines and ability to wrap your head around celestial happenings.
moonlass

Post by moonlass »

That is an interesting interpretation. I will have to try to dig deeper and investigate more the next time I have one of these dreams. Thank you for your input!
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I may be able to tell you if what you see Is historically accurate or give you a time period or event time. Small things can put a time period to a scene. Army uniforms are very time specific. Things seen in the background of the dream can also be time specific.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”