Pink Diamond

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
SilverBird

Pink Diamond

Post by SilverBird »

This is a dream I had last night, it scared me until I recorded it, yet I knew I had to record it, on this one I don't know what it means though.

In my dream there was this young blonde girl who was psycopathic, yet worked with an older man who kidnapped her. They traveled in a white van, and lured people to the Wendy's parking lot. They had the ground near the exit of the drive thru open up and close, and they would tell a person to meet them where the hole would open up, and then open up the trap sending the person and their vehicle trapped into the car. There was one scene where I saw a person stop just in time, she got out of the van and smiled pushing his car into the trap killing him instantly.

She was known for seduction, and could easily lead her victims into the trap.

There were more vulgar extreme things she had done to her victims, yet since this is a family forum I will omit some of this. That being said, she often stole items, such as a tv, and a couch from their car after they were trapped.

In the dream, she was sentenced to death row and killed in the (I think the 80s). Anyway, in my attic, I found out that it contained belongings of hers.

I found a tv and a couch which she had stolen from one of her victims. Then I found her former phone, it was a cellular pink flip phone, a white label on the back with the name she went by.. Pink Diamond. Her number was under it

Her spirit appeared to me, and I took selfies of me and her spirit (yet I wasn't convinced it was really her ghost or an actress playing her). Yet she was so real, I nervously checked the photos for orbs.

Then on facebook, I heard a static like voice that terrified me, and I kept checking to find where it was coming from. There was a message on my facebook from an anonymous source, I clicked on it, and saw a map location for Russia.

Then I heard an old female voice saying... "Do you really believe in Pink Candy?".

I immediately woke up, terrified and shaking. For a moment I thought a spirit was tormenting me in that dream, and am not sure if that is the case.

Regardless, if I may ask, can anyone interpret the meaning of this dream for me?

Thank you so much
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Pink Diamond

Post by SpiritTalker »

I usually get something or I don't...all I fixed on was she passed in the 80s and you found her cell phone. That 's out of place.

Well, cell phones have really changed since the 80's so...unless the phone looked like a boxy antique, it suggests the dream scape is made up and not real; so not a haunting.

Otherwise the dream suggests a concern over trickery or deception. And the question of "do you really believe in pink candy" is like saying that our preferred but unrealistic beliefs can trick us into traps.

There was plenty ugly stuff in the dream, as maybe a way to say you can deal with it so don't be afraid of looking at the ugly side of reality by focussing only on the sweet candy.

So... It may be expressing inner doubts of a current situation with someone.
SilverBird

Post by SilverBird »

Thank you so much :)

I think that could be it, it was frightening to wake up from
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I would imagine so. But not waking would be worse, hmm?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I'm noticing an ingestion theme. It could be fear of becoming more involved with someone. That you are either having feelings that are consuming you or maybe fear of being subsumed by what you feel you have to do. You could be warning yourself that you are becoming to wrapped up in something.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”