Transformation

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
MamaMagpie

Transformation

Post by MamaMagpie »

Hi, Everyone

Please forgive me if this seems incoherent or disjointed - going through a rough phase right now.

In the middle of this phase I've had a wonderful but odd dream that I've not had before. I was running down a street in England (home country) then jumped up onto a grassy hill, where a billboard was. I threw myself through a small tear in the billboard and landed in a dirty den underneath a house or something (there was boards above me).
I knew where I was - there was my bed in the floor (like a nest) full of rags and whatnot. I was home. I then lay down on my left hand side and stretched out my arms and legs, like I was diving into water but lying down (??) and then my arms fused, my legs fused, I stretched out and suddenly I was a serpent.
I felt the skin stretch and mold together and my body thin and stretch out. Like how bubblegum would feel when a kid pulls it out their mouth.
I was me again.

Then I woke up.

I've been researching into snakes today but I dont feel I'm making much progress. I can't seem to 'breakthrough' to what I want to understand if that makes sense?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :-)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Transformation

Post by SpiritTalker »

Snakes, serpents are earth-links, like the ley lines and forces that pulse through the earth, and also astral shapes. Maybe becoming a snake is to don the shape, to shape shift into the guise that your astral body takes when it's not at home, so to speak. Witch trial records from 1300-1700s talk about this out of body form. The living quarters under the floorboards would be a haven to a snake.

Another thought is that the serpent is your spirit animal, but this also links back to OOB...or I'm stuck on the concept.
MamaMagpie

Post by MamaMagpie »

This was very interesting, thank you!

I did feel at home whilst I was there before I slithered off. My husband walked into the room and woke me up at that point. I didn't want to go back to sleep (despite being exhausted) in case the dream didn't continue or changed.

I felt comfortable and changing wasn't painful.

I've never really dealt with different astral shapes, but I can astral project with a fair amount of ease.

Have you ever had a dream like this?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I astral project fairly easily, and I honestly don't recall turning into any other shape, but I never look at myself either. I don't have a bodily form that I'm aware of unless I interact with the scenery, I.e., I feel a chair if I'm sitting in one. If I'm flying, I'm aware of sensations of zooming and swooping, but I don't see my arms or legs sticking out. A couple times people have verified seeing me OOB appearing recognizably as myself. the only time I paid attention to my OOB form was when I purposefully walked through a wall. I wanted to see if I'd feel it, but there was no sensation. I did look down and see my torso 1/2 way through. It was kind of cool. I made a playful popping noise like pulling a cork from a bottle as I emerged. Dang, but it is fun sometimes! Another time I was repelling down a cliff and using the silver cord as a rope. That rather startled me.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hey there,

The serpent power has a lot to do with Awakening. So I would expect you're about to learn some new things
MamaMagpie

Post by MamaMagpie »

That would certainly fit into my life timeline right about now as I get settled again going through a weird phase (long story). Feeling more 'myself' but 'whole' and eager to learn more - yay!
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Wow that's an interesting dream.

I don't know how to Astral project by my own will but I've done so a few times naturally... And my shape is of a snake... What does it mean?

Sent from the north with a three eyed raven

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”