Ostara

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
nightowl

Ostara

Post by nightowl »

So, I had a dream several years back, and I've forgotten most of it, but it still sticks with me to this day. Keep in mind, this was before I looked into anything to do with Paganism, so I had no clue at the time of the dream what any of this meant. The details were slightly fuzzy, but I remember being chased and was handed a black, obsidian dagger named Ostara. After I touched it I jolted awake. I have never had anything related to this dream occur (at least to my knowledge), but it was so specific and had such an eerie, surreal tone to it that I've never forgotten. Does anyone have any idea what to make of it?
Hagerman420

Re: Ostara

Post by Hagerman420 »

Since it is 7 years one wouldn't really know exactly....... I know that what you see hear and feel during a routine day can and will twist itself in the dream world.... perhaps you seen something that day or week or even month that had something to do with your dream? Kind of like watching *Legend* with the very young Tom Cruise..... I had weird dreams after watching that movie haha... good movie but still caused some weird dreams :lol:

If it has not reoccurred since then... It probably has very little meaning.. Usually dreams that mean something reoccur or something similar to that dream repeats itself...

I dream and when I dream I remember them, in my dreams its the same map but a different area and different scenario every time... but I remember them and learn from them.

I would say don't ponder upon it too much since it has not repeated itself in 7 years time.

My opinion any ways

Have a Good Evening
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Be Happy Stay Happy :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”