Meaning of dreaming with a fish?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Suhrt

Meaning of dreaming with a fish?

Post by Suhrt »

Hi all!

I had a dream of a fish last night. I was swiming in a small lake, it was a beautiful place, and then the fish came. It was beautiful. Very delicate, big, sort of rounded, and it was white and it had like light around it, as it swam very delicately it left the trace ... it was wonderful. I felt like a very special dream, and was wondering if you know what it means to dream with fish like this?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Meaning of dreaming with a fish?

Post by Firebird »

That's so cool, in the Celtic traditions salmon in particular is one of the most important animals in the animal kingdom and are highly revered and honored as holding the sacred knowledge. Water of course represent emotions, and the fact it was calm and peaceful may reflect satisfaction of some kind for you.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

WOw that's a cool thing to know. I think, to be honest, it's the first time I ever dream with fish. I don't know much about fish, so I wouldn't know how to tell what kind of fish it was, all I know it was big and beautiful.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Could the fish be your temporary spirit animal? Maybe you are having a rough period and he's trying to show you the way to deal with it. The fact tht it had light around him gave me the idea.
There could also be a Deity which was perceived as a fish or asked it as an offering in the past, and now that Deity is trying to connect with you.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

what is a spirit animal? I've heard that term in so many places... but I don't know what it is.

About the Deity, I'm clueless...
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Definition 1 and 2 are what most people get under this term: https://www.google.ro/amp/s/www.urbandi ... id-samsung

And more information here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... al#p259806
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Oh wow that's really interesting! thank you! :O

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”