Meaning of my dream?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
FireSage

Meaning of my dream?

Post by FireSage »

I had a dream last night about me and this girl that I like. I was walking her home and then she held my hand. I finished walking her home, then walked to a nearby store. It was like I worked there, but I don't actually work there. The manager was yelling at me for being 20 minutes late, even though I had to walk all the way there.

This dream has made me so confused. Any ideas?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Meaning of my dream?

Post by SpiritTalker »

You like the girl but the relationship can't progress due to the time limits of your obligations, that is, starting a relationship now will be interrupted when you enter the Navy...the job you are committed to but don't actually work at yet. Being yelled at is the subconscious's way of saying it.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I don't really read too much into it- to me it just sounds like a normal dream to me.

However, I do like Spirit's interpretation.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
FireSage

Post by FireSage »

Alright, thank you. I also have another interpretation needed for another dream later today.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thanks for the warning. :)
FireSage

Post by FireSage »

Alrighty, the other day I had this dream:

Part 1: I was doing one of those keep your hands on the vehicle contests. Then my dad got in and started driving us around, we went too fast and almost wrecked. He then ran away, and the dealership lady and I laughed about it.

Part 2: I was playing air soft with my grandma and my big sister, who both live in Idaho. I got a few "kills" but someone was shooting us from behind. I went to the building they were shooting from, and "killed" him. But the inside of the house was a mix between a stranger's house and my little sister's house. Some of my team mates went upstairs, found some candy and then they decided they were gonna stay there instead.

They both have me super confused.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My eyes just crossed. Hmm.
1. Driving a car could be a dream-symbol of astral projection. Both characters of you/your dad represent you; the elder more authoritative form (thus the part that wants to suceed or achieve) is the one that drives too fast (takes AP too fast), almost wrecks and exits (his role is done). The dealership lady and you laugh...wild card guess, she could be an separate guide, or guide-like form of self, who oversees the "game" of AP. Hands-on driving represents hands-on experiences with AP.

2. Grandmother, older sister, little sis's house I'm going to lump into one tri-form persona of "friendly" opponents in this case as you're playing another game.(edit-triform female brings moon goddess to mind, but doesn't seem to fit). The significance of this game escapes me...I'm unfamiliar with air soft, so dunno what it might mean to you. But shot at from behind suggests unexpected opposition, or obstacles which you overcome by the game's kill. Team mates stopping off upstairs for candy...distracted & not staying the course. Upstairs may have significance representing bedrooms, or the mind-thinking-The brain's over the body. (shrug). I'm not sure who the team mates rep., probably support in the game of some kind, but what is the game?
FireSage

Post by FireSage »

Air soft is like shooting people but with little plastic balls instead of bullets. I don't know who the team mates were, I have never seen them before. Also, I have never played it before but I have seen it being played.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm...well, that could be a sexual tease, as a play on words,(balls firing) and bring back the moon goddess triform as any anonymous female, and the unknown team mates represent the self being distracted by finding candy upstairs (associated with bedroom) so this dream could then be playing out the unexpected shot from behind, but subdued, as normal physical arousal during a sleep cycle.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I had a dream of moving back to my childhood home. I took back my old bedroom, and made my husband move all of his video gaming and stereo stuff out to the storeroom.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Snow, sometimes a gal just has to exert her authority. :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”