dream hopping/sharing

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Alue

dream hopping/sharing

Post by Alue »

Because what's better than dreaming, than trying to dream with other people??

Does anyone know how/if it is even possible to dream share/hop? Have any tips on what to do?
Bychan Wulf

Re: dream hopping/sharing

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I never tried that,but saw it on a pagan fb page.
If you have someone to try with,maybe you could do it. It said that you should both decide on a story you want as a foundation for your dream,go to sleep and untill you actually fall asleep,try to visualise the story.(all details established before) amd see what happens when you both dream.

Please let me know if/how it works ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: dream hopping/sharing

Post by SpiritTalker »

My former college room mate and I share dreams. We frequently did when we lived in the dorm, and after college shared an apartment (back in the 1970s) and later, even though we were no longer in the same city, state, or sometimes country (she traveled) we still continue to share episodes. Sometimes we've met up in a dream and gone somewhere together, and sometimes we just recall the other was present in our separate dreams on the same night. We have a long interactive psychic history together.

We just happened to write stories together...independent plots with shared characters. We weren't trying to create shared dream events. We just did. But I can see that our creative outlet served as a basis, just as BW's comments suggest, so I can back up what BW has provided here.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”