Nightmare after releasing anger

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
moonraingirl

Nightmare after releasing anger

Post by moonraingirl »

Yesterday before I fell asleep I spontaneously felt an urge to forgive and bless some people I was angry with. It felt so good and freeing. I didn't think about chakras at all but I felt so light and open in my heart area.

However I had a strange nightmare at night. It was about one person connected to those I thought about before sleep. She was the "good one" in my dream and we were friends just like before certain incident.
We were in a strange house in the basement and suddenly a man appeared. At first were afraid but then he looked like a frail old gentleman and I felt a deep connection, even love for him. Then suddenly be turned to a cyborg or something like that, he grew very tall and huge, his body and limbs were connected to something like huge robotic extensions.

I became so scared and trapped. He told me I was his prisoner and there was no escape for me. I was to become his wife and servant.

Then I woke up. I was in a bad mood in the morning, upset and a bit angry.
It went away and I'm in a very good mood now.

Do you think my dream had a connection to my released anger? What did it mean?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Nightmare after releasing anger

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, this is just my "take" in that i think In dreams we picture ourselves to ourselves. So, some of the anger was pictured as an old man, old and harmless but routine, automatic, morphing into an automaton robot. Showing anger attached to fear and as a programmed method of dealing with issues. As long as we stay "married" to automatic responses, they hold us prisoner.

When we release one thing, we we have to fill the void. So, a follow up step to releasing anger would be to infill the void its absence has created with positive feeling, and create a new-normal, a positive automatic response. That takes practice. When you feel yourself getting mad, ask what you are afraid of. Often our anger covers some small fear.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

That's a very good analysis, SpiritTalker. Thank you
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I have anxiety induced nightmares- perhaps this could also be a part of what you are experiencing as well?
Lately, I've been sleeping with an amethyst in my pillow case and keeping my phone away from me for at least an hour before I go to bed. So far, its been helping.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Yes, I do have anxiety. But this was a very strange dream, completely different than usual dreams I have. That's why I thought it might have a deeper meaning. I think Spirit explained it quite well but if anyone has another idea I'd like to hear it, too.
It's a great idea to reduce use all electromagnetic appliances before sleep. That's something I have to work on. Sometimes I sleep well but I have periods when I keep waking at night with circular negative thoughts. Sometimes it helps to just let them pass and don't pay attention to them, but other times I'm not able to do it or I just don't feel sleepy at all and I'm too fresh to fall asleep.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have a shungite strip on my I-Pad. They make them for cell phones.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

SpiritTalker wrote:I have a shungite strip on my I-Pad. They make them for cell phones.
Do you find that it helps you?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I use it as a precaution. I hadn't been experiencing problems, but I've had favorable experiences with shungite in other areas so I'm willing to believe it works as it is said to be EMF protection.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

SpiritTalker wrote:I use it as a precaution. I hadn't been experiencing problems, but I've had favorable experiences with shungite in other areas so I'm willing to believe it works as it is said to be EMF protection.
That's interesting, maybe I'll try it some day.
Although I must say I'm a bit sceptical to claims about blocking EMF. If something really blocked it, the device couldn't work properly.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Not so much blocking as converting the harmful to harmless emissions.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”