Airplanes, sandstorms and spirituality ?What the heck 0_0

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
shelupine

Airplanes, sandstorms and spirituality ?What the heck 0_0

Post by shelupine »

So I've had this dream three times in I think the last two weeks, but not in a row. I can't really find any real meaning that connects anything. Basically everything is a blur until I find myself sitting on a plane with people I don't know in real life, but in the dream I do, its night and we are on a plane and in a hurry to get somewhere important. I'm feeling good. Then out of nowhere the plane shakes and then the plane is caught in a sand storm. I'm thrown of my seat and all around me there's little bits of sand in the plane and I can smell the storm (if that makes sense). But I don't really feel scared and I start to kinda float around since the plane is crashing.

Everything around me is chaotic and people are trying to hold on to their seats and are screaming. But not me, I have my eyes close and there's not a single feeling of fear. There's nothing but peace as I let the plane throw me gently in different directions. And then as quickly as it starts it stops and everyone and everything is ok.. I hope this makes sense. I was told sand is sort of a sign as spiritual advancement.

I have to tell you a little bit about my life. I have been a foster child all my life. I have been abused and tortured and misused. Even when I got out of those situations my life still carried on miserably. Yes I do have happy moments but I kid you not I've been through situations that should only be seen in a horror movie, but I've never complained. I have always been great full for the little things. I struggle with severe depression and anxiety and have struggled as long as I can remember with it.

But starting last month I started to feel something different. I can only explain it as a sort of spiritual awakening. I'm starting to sense that after all this hard work something great will be rewarded. I've been feeling the pull of my calling and I'm excited but I'm scared this dream is a bad sign and I'm starting to get tired of all the turmoil. Any advice into what this dream means? Any help is appreciated thanks.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Airplanes, sandstorms and spirituality ?What the heck 0_

Post by SpiritTalker »

If I may add just my thoughts, not holy writ, and please let your own interpretations take the lead...(ok, enough disclaimers)...I think your dream-self retaining calm assurance throughout the chaos all around, is surely a positive sign of your advancement. You now "know" that no matter what, you are, and will be, OK. Your basic instinct to thrive is intact. You have achieved that.

Strangers, yet fellow travelers on the path, are in haste to get somewhere. The setting is a statement of your observation of life-in-general. Out of nowhere, the journey is interrupted. Another observation of life happening while we make other plans. Everyone else panics, but your eyes are closed...you are not focussing on the frightful, unpredictable and gritty (sandstorm) bumps in the road, but close your eyes to them, and you remain calm, unlike your fellow travelers. You are calm, riding out the storm; things straighten out, and you all get where you are going. Sounds like a good philosophy to maintain when the Pitcher in the game of Life throws a curve-ball.
shelupine

Re: Airplanes, sandstorms and spirituality ?What the heck 0_

Post by shelupine »

Hmm that sounds about right. I have came up with a similar conclusion on what this dream could mean. But that sounds better. Maybe I have to endure one more "storm" before I achieve my biggest goal - to find myself, to finally follow my calling and go "home" l don't know where that is but my intuition is telling me that soon I will be on my way there, but that doesn't mean it not gonna be a painful process. There are things that I have to let go of before I take flight.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”