A flood...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
blue_moon

A flood...

Post by blue_moon »

What a night... I'm so tired... was up with my son coughing last nicht and luckly fell asleep again.

I had such a weird dream! It was raining (I guess) and then my husband said a flood was coming (from the little creek) - I looked out and there was a wall of water moving our way. Clear and blue and really a wall like looking into an aquarium. There were all kinds of fish (and an Elefant covered by water). The water was moving slowly "I'm glad we're up in the third floor " i said but the water kept rising and did come into our apartment. We were in the bed room (the back room - this is where I was packing boxes recently in real life I think I was also packing in my dream) and the water came in through the wall and flooded our bed, spilled into the hallway. It looked like more water was coming in but I could keep it from spreading. The kids brought towels.

We were all quite calm. I was just concerned that everything would get wet and tried to put everything up on something.

After the flood I got worried about my landlord. She lives downstairs. I felt really worried and went downstairs. I remember seeing and talking to her but my daughter woke me up --

input anyone?
BB

Blue Moon
blue_moon

Re: A flood...

Post by blue_moon »

I grabbed into my rune bag.. I just wanted to take one stone but the tingling stopped when I put the second one down so...

Now I'm confused...

Flood itself means emotion overrunning oneself. I was a bit scared but calm. Still! Seeing the water was scary and having it all over my bedroom was terrible! Where should i sleep? But I had it under control.

Now I pick up a rune and first thing I read is "flood" great... a big change that has to be coped with...
And in the text the other rube I picked was mentioned as well - I hardly use them so I'm really at the beginning and have no idea what the combination of these two runes means.

Yes there is a big change - we will be moving and our lives will change completely! It's not just a new place - it's a new life. We're moving from an appartment in the third floor in town to a little homestead.
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sorry after editing punctuation could not submit with pic as the pixels are too big. please edit photo and re submit
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oh my, how emotional indeed.! With your son not feeling well and the prospect of a move, no wonder you are having BIG water dreams. The aquarium effect is interesting, do you own one?
In any case try not to worry, pack early throw out what you don't need, be as prepared as you can.
Can't see your picture, please edit the size and try again.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Yes we have a small aquarium. Used to have a few.

I was unsure with the picture. Thanks for taking it out. I uploaded it a bit smaller ;)
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”