Bear dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
ZippyZoo

Bear dreams

Post by ZippyZoo »

I have reoccurring bear dreams. I've also had unusual bear encounters, one of which was a dream that ended up happening in real life. they were baby and young bears.
The common theme before were black bears sort of blocking my path.
Now they are adult black bears mozying around. They changed into black bears finally being inside my home.
What does this mean?! I've seen online interpretations of spirit animals pertaining to bears, but is there something I'm missing? What are your experiences to reoccurring animal dreams?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Bear dreams

Post by SpiritTalker »

As i see it, it suggests a bear guardian...blocking the path is announcing it's presence; meandering bears & cubs could be the presence is immature, unfocussed; and in the home could be acceptance of you as the partner. Once it makes itself known you should acknowledge it. Multiple bears would br reinforcement.

I think our resident shaman could give better info, ... Yoo hoo ... Raven@heart, you around?
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

You are obviously Bear Clan, like me. You are gifted with healing and creative talents, you are strong and easily step into the role of protector, and if explored you will find a knack for herb and plant magic. Such vivid and lucid bear dreams are guidance. Still yourself and listen. Find a Bear talisman and keep it with you. I found a tooth years ago, and it has never left me.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Trust me, Pachee is not bear clan. Bears mean set boundaries clearly, be blunt about what you want. Take me time if needed. be gentle with those you love. it could also mean look for answers introspectively. To me it sounds like she wants to help you set boundaries and be safe, due to the context of the dream. As we both know, you have a bear guardian totem. So listen closely to it. it is definitely an important and helpful presense. Bear totems don't like to see people walk on their partners after all. Remember a totem is as permanent and important as your own power animal.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”