I've had this dream about a lizard numerous times.

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
redrumdog4

I've had this dream about a lizard numerous times.

Post by redrumdog4 »

This is a copy and paste from my memo note app which is where I store all my notable dreams. I typed this up as soon as I woke up so it'll be a bit sloppy.

A breaded dragon sits infront of a pot with a berry plant in it. Similar to a pokemon plant but use for witch purposes. It sits there as if guarding it. Sometimes a cat messes with it and other times a person. It always runs north, up and away into the window area. Not hostile. Sometimes it's mere presents involks a fear because I do not wish to disturb it. Everytime it's notices by the pot, which is either broken but still usable (missing almost half a side) or we handle a broken pot (always the same side and the pot is seated on its side, still harvestable), someone;either myself or another, goes over a story about a female ancestor to the lizard.
I forget this part but I know it was super important and awe speaking. That lizard was special and people understood that. It did something brave and remarkable and died from it. It was buried with respect. I'm going to try dreaming about it again to hopefully fill in the gap.
The lizard that runs away sometimes dies and other times vanishes.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I've had this dream about a lizard numerous times.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Anything that repeats is sending a message. I found myself wondering which side of the pot was always missing. That repetition, like always flying north, has meaning to you. You just have to figure out your private code. Start making lists of associations that come to mind for each piece of the dream that seldom varies. Then look at the parts that change. Different people, cat or no cat, and what is going on.

It's fun to put the puzzle pieces together.
Aceso

Re: I've had this dream about a lizard numerous times.

Post by Aceso »

Hello

What I get is that the lizard is there for protection. It may be there trying to draw your attention to the pot. You said they were telling stories about your ancestors? Do you have any native american ancestors. Maybe look at some of their pottery and it may jog your memory on something important.
I hope this helps

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”