Strange Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Lovelace

Strange Dream

Post by Lovelace »

Hello everyone, it is incredibly early but good morning!

I have no idea where to go with the dream I just had, I honestly can't remember most of it.. One thing I do remember is a being lost in a place that seemed both familiar and foreign to me, and a powerful female being that I kept running into. I was unsure of trusting her but she continued to help me and give me advice. She had small crabs surrounding her and when I looked up the symbolism of crabs, I found that it signifies water, protection, and the moon.. but I'm not sure who the being was.

Any thoughts on who the being/goddess could be? Or possibly what my dream signified?
Natascha90

Re: Strange Dream

Post by Natascha90 »

I am new so I don't think I have much to offer in opinions but do you think she could be the Goddess? Perhaps, the crabs could be your spirit animal?
Lovelace

Strange Dream

Post by Lovelace »

Natascha90 wrote:I am new so I don't think I have much to offer in opinions but do you think she could be the Goddess? Perhaps, the crabs could be your spirit animal?
I'm not sure, I didn't want to assume it could have been the Goddess as I think many other beings could also come in dreams. There's also the fact that when I would run into her, there was that constant hesitation to trust.

I felt the crabs more associated with her rather than me, but I've always had an affinity for water.

Also, I'm new too so no worries, all opinions matter. :)
Natascha90

Post by Natascha90 »

Below is a site I found to see if it might lead you somewhere. It explains some symbolisms of the crab, it also lists some Goddess associated with the crab.

The crab is the sign for Cancers and it is a water sign as well. Are you a Cancer by chance?

http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/divina ... e_crab.asp
Lovelace

Post by Lovelace »

Natascha90 wrote:Below is a sight I found to see if it might lead you somewhere. It explains some symbolisms of the crab, it also lists some Goddess associated with the crab.

The crab is the sign for Cancers and it is a water sign as well. Are you a Cancer by chance?

http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/divina ... e_crab.asp
Capricorn, actually :D and I will definitely take a look, thanks!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”