Dreams coming true (Deja Vu)

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Natascha90

Dreams coming true (Deja Vu)

Post by Natascha90 »

Hello all,

Have you had dreams that have come true many years later and only to get that sense of deja vu?

I've heard that it means having a connection into seeing the future, perhaps the important moments.

Having this happen to me many many times over the years I am curious of the true meaning or other opinions on the matter. What do you guys think?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dreams coming true (Deja Vu)

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've had true dreams and I've had dejavu, but I never connected them together. My dreams are usually short time frames, but I have had waking pre-cogs that can go months or years. The longest was over 30 years. when I was 7, I saw a political billboard ad and knew I would meet the man it featured. I did work with him in my 40's, long after he was out of office. The most unusual dejavu was in my late teens. I was a summer camp counselor and the whole long day was one long chain of dejavu. It really rattled me. Two other counselors also had the day-long dejavu experience, shared as we made S'mores around the campfire. I've always thought of that day as a time loop.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I dreamed that my mother would disinherit me, and she did. I also dreamed that one of the field nurses at work would take a supervisor position in the office. That happened too. I didn't have a deja-vu sensation with either one. It just wasn't a surprise.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Natascha90

Post by Natascha90 »

I've always thought those moment we're pretty interesting, perhaps telling me to pay attention to that moment for it might have a significant message.

Thank you guys!
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

I have only ever had this happen once as a child.
I dreamt of an indoor swimming pool and it had an odd uncomfortable feeling.
I am not sure how long after the dream I was taken swimming and it was the same one in the dream. The feelings were the same - I was uncomfortable being their as well as uncomfortable being with who I was with.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

N, I know what you mean that deja vu might be a heads-up ping on the radar, but it never panned out when I examined the event. I've written dejavu events out in detail in my journal numerous times and never got connections.

My dream records, of course are only those dreams I can remember. It is surely possible that deja vu is the rerun of the dreams I don't recall, and since I don't remember them I cannot make the connection. It's a puzzlement.

My sister and I have shared a recurring dream of a certain scene, being back seat passengers in the family car as we cross a narrow, one-lane causeway between two, peculiarly blue, bodies of water. We discovered the shared dreams when the event actually happened and we both spoke at the same time that we had dreamt of it. It was on a family vacation and the parents said we had never been there before. Maybe the only significance was that it served as a learning experience.
Natascha90

Post by Natascha90 »

Thank you! I am leaning on the side that these experiences may be a way of the Goddess or God or universe telling you to pay special attention in that moment.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”