What does it mean?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Stitch6719

What does it mean?

Post by Stitch6719 »

First off a little background. I suffer from PTSD (Army Veteran) for the last few years it has been very well controlled with few outburst so to speak. Lately however the dreams have been coming back. Last night during the blue moon was an odd one. Same old dream to start, wartime overseas, but I never woke up. It carried all the way through, and this time had a couple visitors I never would have expected. Normally my dreams like that wake me up and leave me foggy of the dream anyways, this time it is crystal clear and I can remember every detail. My flashback dream had Pan and what I believe to be Gaia in it..... Anyone care to help me decipher what this means?
When you look at a field of Dandelions, you can either see a hundred weeds, or a million wishes.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: What does it mean?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Let me say first i have no personal experience with PTSD or military experience. I have had recurring dreams. Any time am able to dream all the way through a scenario I'll credit it to the good, that I have overcome the resistance and dread of that playback, and am on the way to eliminating the rerun. The clarity when waking is also a good sign, that the conscious is strong enough to attend to the matter.

Surely you'll ask yourself what Pan and Gaia signify to you. To me, they represent the vital earth energies, and healing flow of power, but it's what they mean to you that counts. Male and female presence shows balanced energies.

Wish you well.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I would say that you're being contacted. Probably by Pan and Gaia. I understand PTSD and the way dreams can go as a result. Mine is from a different source, but trauma is trauma. I have had deities contact me through dreams. It's part of how I figured out who I was being called by.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Stitch6719

Post by Stitch6719 »

I've always felt close to pan. Gaia however is new. Regardless I do feel as though I'm being contacted and not just through the dream. The last few days have been different in a good way.
When you look at a field of Dandelions, you can either see a hundred weeds, or a million wishes.
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

Re-occuring dreams are always indications you need to acknowledge something from your subconscious into your conscious and work through it, heal it. I am sure you know this. As they have come back during a blue moon it suggests the energies and events have triggered your need to work through more of the same but on a different level.

This video has helped me understand going through the same issues over and over...

https://youtu.be/3RrUTLYC-uw

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”