Wildly Uncomfortable Dream--Please Help!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
T'ani-L'ai

Wildly Uncomfortable Dream--Please Help!

Post by T'ani-L'ai »

My friend had a wildly uncomfortable dream and she was seeking some insight because it just made no sense whatsoever!

It started off in the living room of her house, where she was in the living room talking with her husband. She got up and left the room to go smoke outside, and whenever she came back in, she came back in to her husband and one of her friends on the couch, close together and kissing while her friend says "I've never done this before!" She hung back in the shadows, tying to understand what she was witnessing, then she took a step forward and said "Guys...," and they immediately parted as far away from each other as they could get.

They made an attempt to explain, but she just went down the hallway and into my room. She flung my door open and was like, "Oh good, you're up!" She climbed in the bed with me and was telling me what happened, and we were joking about the whole "I've never done this before!" comment our friend had made. And then, they both burst into the room, trying to explain, but I got up and yelled at them, telling them to get out.

Our friend is pretty much completely straight as far as anything we know and dating another (female) friend of ours at the moment. My friend's husband is completely straight, too, so we're pretty sure it's not a prophetic dream of the future or anything, especially since her husband hasn't even actually met our other friend.

Does anyone know what this could mean? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”