Trouble Sleeping

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Listener

Trouble Sleeping

Post by Listener »

Every night for over three weeks now, I wake up at least once in the middle of the night, but I have no idea why. I have started taking melatonin to see if it will help; it helps me fall asleep, but does no good keeping me asleep.

If anyone knows anything that could help me stay asleep at night, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, and Blessed Be!

Amicitia
Etbonusmalum

Re: Trouble Sleeping

Post by Etbonusmalum »

Hi Amicitia, I've been having a similar issue. I can't sleep through the night whenever the Moon is full. I have no why. I wake up in the middle if the night with full energy and it makes it nearly impossible to go back to sleep. I have a thread on it. No replies or suggestions yet. I'll keep an eye on this one to see if you get any suggestions for us to follow.[WINKING FACE]
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Have you tried meditations before bed? Like guided ones?
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Listener

Post by Listener »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Have you tried meditations before bed? Like guided ones?
I've been thinking about it, but I'm yet to actually try it. I think I'll try tonight and see if it helps. Thank you!

Etbonusmalum wrote:Hi Amicitia, I've been having a similar issue. I can't sleep through the night whenever the Moon is full. I have no why. I wake up in the middle if the night with full energy and it makes it nearly impossible to go back to sleep.
Maybe the guided meditation Lady Lilith suggested will work for you and I? I hope it will help.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Amicitia wrote:
Lady_Lilith wrote:Have you tried meditations before bed? Like guided ones?
I've been thinking about it, but I'm yet to actually try it. I think I'll try tonight and see if it helps. Thank you!

Etbonusmalum wrote:Hi Amicitia, I've been having a similar issue. I can't sleep through the night whenever the Moon is full. I have no why. I wake up in the middle if the night with full energy and it makes it nearly impossible to go back to sleep.
Maybe the guided meditation Lady Lilith suggested will work for you and I? I hope it will help.
My favorite one that helps me sleep and have lucid dreams is this one. I love the guy who runs the page, he has good meditations and I suggest checking out his other recordings as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVVuy1lU1vo
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Etbonusmalum

Post by Etbonusmalum »