Energy Loss through a Dream?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Aesiryth

Energy Loss through a Dream?

Post by Aesiryth »

Hello everyone,
I was hesitant to post this because it happened to me about a week ago and I thought it was just a dream that didn't mean anything, but it keeps bothering at me. Like a finger nail scratching at me and telling me to tell someone. I decided that this place was a rather nice and welcoming one. So, the dream. It was a pretty normal dream, scattered, didn't make any sense but at the time it did. Then out of no where a lady with black hair tied up into two pony tails comes in. She is sitting facing left (so I see her left side), but her head is turned to look at me. She is staring and smiling at me. It would be considered a rather creepy smile in the mundane world, but in the dream it wasn't.

This was completely random and as clear as day compared to all of the other blurred, scattered dream. Only a few seconds past until I felt something I will never forget because I have never felt anything like it before. As I looked into her eyes I felt a ton (and I mean a TON) of energy drained right out of me. I felt it so much that when I woke up I still felt it. It felt like how you would feel if you couldn't breathe except I could breathe. And i was aware of being able to. I have never seen this woman before. But I will never forget her face or what she did to me. That smile, it was almost like she was happy to see me..or do whatever she did. I don't know what to think about it. I feel like I lost a ton of energy and power, but not drained. It just felt so real, the feeling of it being sucked out of me. Tell me what you guys think, I'm so curious about it.

-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Energy Loss through a Dream?

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

She sounds like a malevolentspirit to me, but could also be another magick user in the otherworld.i am leaning towardsa spirit on this one. There are many things you can do to prevent it such as shielding. You could engage her in the otherworld if you're confident enough. If not I suggest some spell working pre-sleep and you may want to call on whatever protection you use before you sleep.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Becks

Post by Becks »

I'm with LadyLilith on this one. A good cleaning and smudging of your space, some protection on your space and you ought to do the trick.....it should be okay after that. Is your space regularly cleansed and protected?
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Becks wrote:.....it should be okay after that. Is your space regularly cleansed and protected?
It is not. This could be the problem and I think both of you guys are right. Only thing is, this is the only time she has made herself known if it is a spirit and so far I haven't experienced anything else from her. It's almost like she came, got what she wanted, and left. Doesn't really sound like a spirit to me, but then again I don't know much about them. I will take into consideration your suggestions though and I will shield and smudge more often. Thank you for the suggestions and ideas :)

-Aesiryth

-Lao Tzu
Becks

Post by Becks »

I just incorporate spiritual cleaning and protection with my regular house cleaning....I add a few extra things....that way I remember to it. It's good spiritual hygene.

Sensitive people are like beacons-it's just good practice...to clean and protect you and your space. It's a wild world out there.
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Lady_Lilith wrote:There are many things you can do to prevent it such as shielding. You could engage her in the otherworld if you're confident enough.
If I'm confident enough. That depends on the consequences of such an action haha. What is the worst thing that could happen? I'm just curious because I may want to confront this spirit as I'm not one to easily back down from getting revenge on someone or something that stole my energy. Also, do you know of any ways I could accomplish this task?

Thanks,
-Aesiryth

-Lao Tzu
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Aesiryth wrote:
Lady_Lilith wrote:There are many things you can do to prevent it such as shielding. You could engage her in the otherworld if you're confident enough.
If I'm confident enough. That depends on the consequences of such an action haha. What is the worst thing that could happen? I'm just curious because I may want to confront this spirit as I'm not one to easily back down from getting revenge on someone or something that stole my energy. Also, do you know of any ways I could accomplish this task?

Thanks,
-Aesiryth
It's just that willing has a lot to do with it, and if you're not confident, you may not "win". But if you lose, I don't think anything extreme would happen, other than her maybe being a parasite for awhile. (She doesn't sound too threatening.)

There are a lot of ways to accomplish the task, other than energy shielding and what not. You can draw from the elements or elemental spirits and attack her or draw from the gods, draw from other things, draw from the astral plane, etc. (Focus and use the energy to attack.) You can also use your spirit animal. Since in the dream world magick works a lot like "Hollywood" type magick, a lot is possible.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Really nice insights and suggestions, Becks and Lady Lilith. Guess I got nothin' more to say, lol.

Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Lady_Lilith wrote: There are a lot of ways to accomplish the task, other than energy shielding and what not. You can draw from the elements or elemental spirits and attack her or draw from the gods, draw from other things, draw from the astral plane, etc. (Focus and use the energy to attack.) You can also use your spirit animal. Since in the dream world magick works a lot like "Hollywood" type magick, a lot is possible.
This is where I have the most trouble with magick. If I can't see it I have a horrible time visioning things. I have done the astral walk kind of things, but it was guided. Trying to do something like that to attack a spirit is just beyond me. I get confused between reality and dream. If you have any suggestion with dealing with this as well, I would immensly appreciate it. It would help me in so many different ways.

That not only goes for her, but to anyone reading this. If you have any suggestions to help me distinguish between reality and imagination while doing astral things please do tell.

-Aesiryth

-Lao Tzu

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”