Terrible, Intense, Nightmare. Please Help!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
creativemind243

Terrible, Intense, Nightmare. Please Help!

Post by creativemind243 »

Last night, I had a very intense dream. It was so bad that I actually woke up in tears, and I couldn't sleep after that and I've been awake ever since.

Essentially, in the dream I was with my father. Everything was fine and then he just went.. Blank. Like, he was just staring off into nothingness and I remember I was trying to talk to him and ask him what was wrong, but then there was a strange energy that filled the room that I was in, and then he grabbed me by my throat and began choking me. Honestly, it felt as though I could actually feel his grip around my throat.

It was after a few moments of my screaming that my mother walked in and somehow, she managed to get him off of me, but then he attacked her and I began panicking, trying to figure out what I should do. My eyes began scanning across the room, and they eventually landed on the salt shaker in our kitchen. I ran over, took the cap off, and I began throwing the salt at my dad, saying something along the lines of:

"In the names of the Gods and Goddessess of Wicca, I command you to leave my father..." and then , he went blank again, just as before. And the dark energy that had once filled the room dissipated, and he snapped out of it, and he was my father again.

And that was when I woke up. It was so intense. The odd thing is, well, here lately, there have been some strange things in my house that have been happening. Things moving on their own, things falling, things turning on by themselves.. And see, I've known that my house has been inhabited by some otherworldy being; everyone in my family (me, my Mother, and my Father) have all seen it, and experienced some odd things in the house. But lately, more and more things have been happening than ever before. Before it was just one or two things every year or so, but now it's like something happens every two weeks.

It's not the first time I've had dreams about some kind of spiritual thing happening. I've also dreamed about all of the cabinets in my kitchen opening and closing, slamming by themselves, and me, being the easily-frightened person that I am, running out of the home and getting as far away as I could from it.

Not to mention that the other night, I'd say it was about 2 or 3 nights ago at the most, there was the letter "M" scratched onto my leg. I had no idea how it happened, and even got a second opinion from my mother- the odd thing is, my name starts with the letter "M". It's starting to really scare me..

Please, if you have any advice that you could give me, I'd greatly appreciate it! At this point, I'm desperate for any and all advice. Thank you all so much!
There is a battle of two wolves inside us; one is evil, It is jealousy, greed, and lies. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, and truth. The one that wins?
The one you feed.
bluejay_1919

Re: Terrible, Intense, Nightmare. Please Help!

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Are you guys doing any kind of construction to your home or is the land around your home being disturbed lately? That could be one reason if the entity is attached to your home or land. Or if they are attached to a family member. I'm not sure how old you are, but there is also a theory that paranormal activity can happen more (especially poltergeist )if there is a teen in the home. Has something to do with all the hormones.

Have you tried smudging your home? Calling out to the entity and commanding it to stop?
creativemind243

Post by creativemind243 »

As far as I know, there's no kind of construction going on. I would smudge, but I have no way of getting sage or any other type of herb. Perhaps asperging, I think it's called, would work?

As far as calling out to the entity, no, I haven't found that. The person who sold us the home, said that there was police officer who died here, but I don't know how much, if any at all, truth there is to that.
There is a battle of two wolves inside us; one is evil, It is jealousy, greed, and lies. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, and truth. The one that wins?
The one you feed.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Asperging will be just fine.

There are many threads for cleansing spaces here, and I would suggest doing a search for them.

Also, it would be good to work on your own shielding and grounding-especially if you are just beginning. Those are core skills for any practitioner or person who is sensitive.

Bad dreams happen for many reasons stress, anxiety, busy schedules, diet...and then yes, spiritual influence.

Self protection and shielding are important.
Lasiah

Post by Lasiah »

I have had strange dreams like this also, involving family members killing me or purposely doing harm to me. I absolutely feel its a spiritual influence. Infact prophecy's from my eastern religion say that people in the future would have dreams of jinns/demons/ aliens/ what ever you feel comfortable with calling them embodying their family members to convince them to do things. These unseen entity's can be cast out, but it requires more than just reciting a religious book or praying, I feel as others suggested to put a lot of effort in cleansing rituals first. In the end yes, everything is going to be okay as those kind of dark malicious beings have a bark that is much more ferocious than their bite, they know that so they put extra effort in intimidating you.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”