Very Disturbing, Frightening Dream - Please Respond

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
valerian moon

Very Disturbing, Frightening Dream - Please Respond

Post by valerian moon »

1) Second nightmare, two nights in a row (both different)
2) This all takes place in my childhood home
Okay so in my dream, I had gotten a phone call. The person on the other end was from India, possibly Pakistan. Anyway, she had an accent and was female sounding. The caller ID said "YOU TASTE BETTER THAN YOU SMELL" but I forget what the caller said to me. I kept trying to press the end call button but the call would not end. Then I said "F***off!!" and the caller hung up. I was shook up. I was easily startled and jumpy, my family asked me if I wanted to sleep in the room with my grandfather (a sizeable guy, who is usually the protector of the family) to feel more safe and I agreed. That night, I had a dream (a dream within my dream) in which my grandfather had gotten up to use the bathroom and was brutally murdered. The next morning I woke up, and I didn't notice whether he was next to me or not (which is unusual, because when I have dreams about family members dying, I always check up on them when I wake up) and went to another bathroom to use the bathroom. When I got out, there was a man whom my mother and grandmother were talking to. He said a woman had paid him $5000 to scare us (I'm' not sure how she'd wanted us scared, or what he was supposed to say, but it worked) the man said he had already called the police, and they were on their way. I looked out the window and saw a woman at the neighbor's house, and somehow i could hear every word she was saying (though I forget)
The police arrived, and I described the woman to them, and they searched the house, and found my grandfather murdered. That's when I woke up.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
blue_moon

Re: Very Disturbing, Frightening Dream - Please Respond

Post by blue_moon »

Oh - my - godness! What a terrifying dream.

If you only look at the fact of you loosing your grandparents - it could be your fear of loss. Scared of them beeing taken away from you. Manifesting in this evil female person....

You are close to your grandparents! You mentioned your grandfather beeing the protector. So this is could also be about you beeing save and feeling protected.
BB

Blue Moon
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Are there any women in your life that you currently feel threatened by in some form? Particularly those whom you feel you couldn't be defended against by your regular methods of self-defense?
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

xxmoonxraverxx wrote:1) Second nightmare, two nights in a row (both different)
Okay so in my dream, I had gotten a phone call. The person on the other end was from India, possibly Pakistan. Anyway, she had an accent and was female sounding. The caller ID said "YOU TASTE BETTER THAN YOU SMELL" but I forget what the caller said to me. I kept trying to press the end call button but the call would not end. Then I said "F***off!!" and the caller hung up. I was shook up. I was easily startled and jumpy, my family asked me if I wanted to sleep in the room with my grandfather (a sizeable guy, who is usually the protector of the family) to feel more safe and I agreed. That night, I had a dream (a dream within my dream) in which my grandfather had gotten up to use the bathroom and was brutally murdered. The next morning I woke up, and I didn't notice whether he was next to me or not (which is unusual, because when I have dreams about family members dying, I always check up on them when I wake up) and went to another bathroom to use the bathroom. When I got out, there was a man whom my mother and grandmother were talking to. He said a woman had paid him $5000 to scare us (I'm' not sure how she'd wanted us scared, or what he was supposed to say, but it worked) the man said he had already called the police, and they were on their way. I looked out the window and saw a woman at the neighbor's house, and somehow i could hear every word she was saying (though I forget)
The police arrived, and I described the woman to them, and they searched the house, and found my grandfather murdered. That's when I woke up.
Can you add more meat to the dream by describing your feelings,heart rate ,energies and how it felt when waking up from the dream?

Do you still recall every bit of the dream as clearly as you experienced it?

Could this be some form of healing? - I had a run of very intense dreams. It felt surreal given the energies I felt and it appeared to be a clearing of some chakra. I had a series of dreams with the specific geographic locations, people and the exact same type of "nervous energy". I felt lighter in weight after the dreams...

PS:No offence, could you in the future break down your wall-of-text into decent size paragraphs? - it is a sore for the eye to look at the Wall-of-text and more difficult for the eye to quickly absorb your text.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Vesca wrote:Are there any women in your life that you currently feel threatened by in some form? Particularly those whom you feel you couldn't be defended against by your regular methods of self-defense?
Woah, yeah. But the woman I don't feel safe around does not match the description of the woman in my dream
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Lighter wrote:
xxmoonxraverxx wrote:1) Second nightmare, two nights in a row (both different)
Can you add more meat to the dream by describing your feelings,heart rate ,energies and how it felt when waking up from the dream?

Do you still recall every bit of the dream as clearly as you experienced it?

Could this be some form of healing? - I had a run of very intense dreams. It felt surreal given the energies I felt and it appeared to be a clearing of some chakra. I had a series of dreams with the specific geographic locations, people and the exact same type of "nervous energy". I felt lighter in weight after the dreams...

PS:No offence, could you in the future break down your wall-of-text into decent size paragraphs? - it is a sore for the eye to look at the Wall-of-text and more difficult for the eye to quickly absorb your text.
When I woke up I felt unsettled, and thoroughly freaked out. My heart rate was fast (it's always fast though, but it was a bit faster than usual)
I don't recall every detail, all I remember is what happened, not what it looked or felt like.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

xxmoonxraverxx wrote:
Vesca wrote:Are there any women in your life that you currently feel threatened by in some form? Particularly those whom you feel you couldn't be defended against by your regular methods of self-defense?
Woah, yeah. But the woman I don't feel safe around does not match the description of the woman in my dream

Your mind doesn't necessarily translate features the same way from reality into your subconscious. Sometimes the fact that the dream entity is simply the same gender giving off the same kind of vibe is all our minds can muster. Or there may be some more obscure symbolic features that pop up in your dreams that may connect them.

Food for thought.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Vesca wrote:
xxmoonxraverxx wrote:

Your mind doesn't necessarily translate features the same way from reality into your subconscious. Sometimes the fact that the dream entity is simply the same gender giving off the same kind of vibe is all our minds can muster. Or there may be some more obscure symbolic features that pop up in your dreams that may connect them.

Food for thought.
Ahhh I get it now. Thank you.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”