White eye?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Binglian

White eye?

Post by Binglian »

I know that this dream probably sounds nonsense, but I am just really interesting to hear about others views on white eye since I couldn't find any information about it.

In my dream, I was in a school, there was a girl that went to the same high school as me. I don't particularly fond of her as we never talk, and we are just too opposite. She is really nice, and I don't hate her or dislike her. But for some reason, we just don't talk, and I'm sure she probably feel the same way about me as well. In the dream, she was extremely nice to me, and acted totally out of her self. I was really confused in the dream as I feel really uncomfortable. After she sat down next to me, I realized that her left eye were completely white. She doesn't even have any pupil. Its really disturbing and I get kinda freaked out by her eye. She doesn't seem to notice or anything, and continues to act extremely nice to me. She has this creepy expression on her face I just feel really uncomfortable.

What exactly does this dream mean, or what does the white eye mean in this dream?

Thank you
yukiteru25

Re: White eye?

Post by yukiteru25 »

This is just my opinion but maybe is a way of showing blindness. Many cases with blindness leaves people woth white eyes.
So maybe your dream is trying to tell you that maybe you are ignoring something of her.
You said that she acted friendly and totally different than what she always is, well i think that your dream means you are ignoring the aspects of her that are more friendly to you, or that you would like to find in her more friendly relationship so things are not so unconfotable in prolonged conversations with her.

Anyway hope that helps a bit at least
If you need anything just feel free to ask

Blessed Be
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi Yukiteru25, thanks for the idea. It actually makes sense. I think I was just so caught up in things I sometimes pass down judgements too quickly without really understand about the whole situations. It now makes sense of what the dream meant. I guess I shouldn't don't a book by its cover. :P
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

I'm glad I was of help, and yeah at least always read the short summary on the other side of the cover hahaha.
Anyway yeah we all have hidden aspects waitng for someone to open them
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

One-eyed visited you in your dreams. I saw him often, but not in a nice girl body :cry: If no words, pay attention to her movements, to her expressions, to the birds around. Her visit is cause of joy.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”