Cheating & pregnancy dream interpretation

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
AquarianMoon

Cheating & pregnancy dream interpretation

Post by AquarianMoon »

Ok, I'm having a bit of an issue in work at the minute and it has been bothering me for a few days now. I'll not go into it but I'm a worrier and constantly let things get to me. When this happens I tend to have strange dreams and dreams that are clear, tend to have a meaning.

Last night I dreamt that the husband of a girl I used to go to school with was cheating on her, it was all over Facebook. Later on in the dream the other woman fell pregnant. I know this sounds like nothing but you know when you wake up this wasnt just an ordinary dream.

Am I being ridiculous and is my mind working overtime or does it mean something?
smogie_michele

Re: Cheating & pregnancy dream interpretation

Post by smogie_michele »

I could mean something, but to me it just sounds like your brain is just putting in some OT.

I have dreams like that all of the time and it usually stems from some other stress factor in my life. One time I was having a lot of issues at work- I was getting promoted and was having issues with a disrespectful staff, I had to move from one place to another, I was in a brand new relationship with my now fiance and my ex was being a crazy stalker, and I was swimming in debt....
One night in the height of all of that, I dreamed that my best friend (who was still friendly with my ex) became pregnant by him. Another night, I dreamed I showed up to work and my boss had become incredible angry and began to scream at me in front of my staff, causing them to revolt.

Stress makes for funny dreams.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
mrsdavid1975

Re: Cheating & pregnancy dream interpretation

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I'm not sure due to your own personal issues .. But...

First , friends from the past signify either missing that person and the closeness you shared ( you may feel you miss that closeness). OR. It's an anxiety of self projected onto someone else. It is a way your brain can let you see situations from
Outside yourself.

This doesn't mean you are being cheated on, it probably means you feel out of the loop about something. You feel like people are targeting you as an object of gossip. .. Or there is a situation you feel excluded from .. Pregnancy can often symbolize money , prosperity, etc. even when a result of scandal. .. There could be something you could gain from scandal or something others could gain from it and it's known of but unspoken.

I am sorry I can't help more but these are some things that I HOPE can help guide you in the right direction.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”