Dreams About Demons and Scary Beings

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
lovedbylies

Dreams About Demons and Scary Beings

Post by lovedbylies »

So I don't know if I'm doing this right exactly haha but from a young age I've always had these nightmares and they seem to happen every night. When I was about 3 they started. Lived in this very very old house in Lindsay, ON and weird stuff always happened. I had a dream at that age where my step-father cut out my sisters tongue. They soon progressed into darker things. Things like a dark man would follow me everywhere and I had nightmares of the world ending constantly. To now having dreams of demons attacking and when I'm awake seeing dark shadowy figures and ghosts. Nothing has happened to me quite yet but I've woken up with bruises and scratches and scars all over my body.
I have dreams that also foresee the future but not the near future. Like people I've never met suddenly appearing to me in life like my dreams.
I've tried to block it out by building a wall in my mind and once I was almost possessed. I was sleeping in my room and I heard scratching at the door and I thought it was my cat Lenny but my door swung open and something came in. I felt a lot of pressure and pain on my head and I remember thinking this was how I was going to die or whatever. It was pushing me backwards and I couldn't scream or anything but I pushed it out of my body and it slammed my door as it left.
I just always feel something dark but I know it can't hurt me because it's tried many times but failed. I don't know how to get rid of it or what. My dreams are trying to tell me. It's really really scary and spooky.
I guess I just really need advice on how to deal with it or if anyone's been through this as well?
YanaKhan

Re: Dreams

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, lovedbylies.
When you have a moment, please introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better. Thanks.
Deejean

Re: Dreams About Demons and Scary Beings

Post by Deejean »

I use to deal with all of this too! Maybe its all the negative energy in our area(I'm from the Kawarthas as well) or maybe just in our minds. It can be a very scary experience and it can also be very frustrating and exhausting. I never use to sleep because my dreams would be ransacked by creatures and demons. Even being awake they would find me. I would have visions awake or asleep of my future children being murdered and tortured and not being able to do a thing to help. I pushed all my abilities and spiritually away. It left me very broken but closer to normal.
The truth is you may have some power within and it whats you to use it. Other beings could be sensing this power and coming to you. It can be scary but if you work to channel your energies and lessen the negativity from within you may be able to find out what they want. I would advise you keep up the mental barries some and work with sheilding yourself. Incase your visitors aren't so friendly. I would also sugguest you look around the forum more and read up on the other sugguests people had for this sort of thing, I've noticed people post about it before. Feel free to PM if you want to talk more about your experiences, I'd be happy to try and help or inturpret more.

Keep in mind this is all based on my own experience, no true facts or science. Just my opinion from what I went through with the same experience.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hi lovedbylies,

There is a very good ritual called, 'The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram', that many occult practitioners from a wide variety of systems use to clear negative energy away and strengthen their auric defenses. It might help in your situation.

If you search for it on Google you should be able to find a good explanation of the technique.
willowia

Post by willowia »

Hey lovedbylies,

I also have dealt with spiritual attack from a young age. I was a little weirdo, though and dealt with my demons at the age of 6 and pretty much told them to f*ck off. (It helped a lot that my mother had the same issue when she was young and told me what she did to get rid of it.)

However this issue appears to be common in children that have a distinct gift in spiritual ability. Spirits attack when we are young and helpless. :/
Many of my friends have dealt with something similar. Spiritual attack from a young age and my best friend was dealing with it up until she was 20. After that many years of visits almost every night from dark spirits, it can really get out of hand (as it sounds like yours are seriously out of control.)

From what I understand, these beings are sort of like a spirit test. And these spirits are hot air. The subject of the test is purely fear and the only thing you can do is stand up to it, face your fears, and force it or them to lose its power over you.
This being said you certainly don't have to do it alone. Especially at this stage where they are physically marking and attempting to possess you.

I highly reccomend asking to your God(s) or Goddess(s) to protect you and help you beat your demons. Ask angels to come stand guard in your space and protect you at night until you are ready to face them.

Because remember, they just want to scare you and keep you afraid of using your spirituality and meeting your full potential. If you take away the fear that they could seriously hurt you, they cant anymore.

Good luck to you, and if you would like particular guidance on your situation and/or need help making a game plan against those f*ckers, you are welcome to pm me and I'd be happy to help.

Otherwise, best of luck to you. They can only hurt you if you let them. Stand up for yourself.

~Willowia

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”