Tarot and Stones Affecting My Sleep?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Lachesis

Tarot and Stones Affecting My Sleep?

Post by Lachesis »

Recently I started sleeping with a new tarot deck and stones (amethyst and moonstone) under my pillow at night. Everything was fairly normal for about a week. However, three days ago I experienced my worst sleep paralysis I've had up to date! It felt like I was being crushed and suffocated for hours trying so hard to scream out- I finally got one out and had to get further help to wake up from my mother. She really understands, as I've been dealing with them as far back as I can remember (on and off). I figured it might just have had something to do with me being sick that day and really tired, but the following two nights I finally had lucid dreams which I have been trying so long to do! They where not scary at all, but a wonderful experience! Do guys think this is a coincident or am I right to believe this has to do with my tarot and stones?

Edit: amethyst and clear Quartz
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Tarot and Stones Affecting My Sleep?

Post by SnowCat »

I don't have an answer to your question, but I also had an odd experience regarding Tarot cards. I was up during the night last night, and found that my cats had scattered one of my decks on the bedroom floor. That required them opening the box, getting the cards out, and scattering them. Granted, the box doesn't close securely due to use, but in all my years of having both cats and cards, this was a first.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

I've had much more disturbing shocking dreams ever since I've acquired my bloodstone, amethyst and smoky quartz...hm.
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Btw, I think it has to do with the stones, just like with me. But don't take my word for it. Just guessing.
Angelhair

Post by Angelhair »

Are you cleansing, centred and grounded?
cherrymoonweb101

Post by cherrymoonweb101 »

I will be honest about the stones, I don't recommend that people have lots of stones kept out everywhere or on you especially if you are new to them. I think the energy can be overwhelming and that may cause problems. There are many things which may have caused the sleep paralyse psychological and psychic and I recommend you research lucid dreaming thoroughly before you practice again. Also cleansing your tarot cards and stones will help. It is not necessary to sleep with them, there are other ways to bond with them.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”