My werid psychic dreams.

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Aria_2193

My werid psychic dreams.

Post by Aria_2193 »

Since I have been last active on forum, my dreams evolved.

From a bond to an ex boyfriend that got it's sense, to very, very predicting dreams.

I am constantly finding myself in lucid dreams, in dreams I can control, in dreams where nature is calling for me.

I was eating fruits, walking trough forests, got in touch with animals, everything I was dreaming about lately is green and mostly eatable. xD
Somehow, I think i possess something psychic in me which my conscience was trying to tell me when I dreamed of getting a black key earring with my nickname on it and 'the psychic' on it.

Shall it I consider as a sign?
Sakura Blossom

Re: My werid psychic dreams.

Post by Sakura Blossom »

It's very hard to tell sometimes what our dreams mean to us. We cannot tell you how to take it, because it all comes down to how this makes you feel. If you feel intuitively that this is the message you were meant to get from this dream, then chances are that's what it is. If it is not, then your guides/the powers/whomever you work with/etc. will point you on the right direction and give you signs to find the truth. (: I'm sorry that's not very helpful.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Signs from dreams are typically tuned to the person receiving them. I've had prophetic dreams and dreams that left me completely bewildered. Go with how you feel about it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SirisDerp

Post by SirisDerp »

Dreams are a tricky thing because of how fluid they can be. They're basically the way your mind works, your subconscious mind trying to solve problems or organising itself. Objects or situations can hold hidden meanings and can hold the answers you've been searching for.

It's a personal journey and no one can tell you what a dream can mean to you. It's about your feelings and your impression. Do you feel like your dreams are prophetic? How did you feel when you took that object in your dream? What kind of feelings did it evoke and what was your mind telling you about it in your dream?

Ponder over your dreams a bit and research into lucid dreaming. It can help clarify some points for you. The point is, you take the points that make sense to you in your research and what feels right.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”