Dreams in a dream?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Binglian

Dreams in a dream?

Post by Binglian »

I just wondering if anyone actually encounter any dreams in a dream? I know someone who have them, and she don't know that she is dreaming in any of them until she is completely wake up. I just thought it's actually kind of weird. :flyingwitch:
yukiteru25

Re: Dreams in a dream?

Post by yukiteru25 »

Those are the kind of dreams that make questions to existence itself. i had some dreams inside of dreams its wierd, it feels wierd and yeah you dont notice it until you wake and remember your dream.
but do not worry there is nothing wrong with it could just mean you need to sleep more and your dreams shows you dreaming trying to tell you that you are over doing things and need some rest

hope that helps
Blessed be
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I sometimes have dreams within dreams. I'm not sure why.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Haha, okay. I still often think that maybe it has something to do with your deep subconscious? Or it's just something unexplainable, or supernatural?
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

It could totally be something inexpleinable but im sure its not supernatural because what ever happens in your mind its natural
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I had a dream that I was dreaming. It was very vivid, it was during a fever when I was very ill. I don't remember it exactly now since it was so long ago but it had shaken me quite a bit at the time that such a dream was possible to have.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”