Ex casting love spells on me?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Ex casting love spells on me?

Post by SnowCat »

Shield yourself.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hello Lightinside, it's not impossible that it's a love spell but dreaming of exes is fairly common. It's possible that the dream represents not your desire for your ex in particular, but some aspect of your relationship with her that you miss or want back. Maybe if you can identify what that is, you can start seeing how you are not in love with your ex but with some part of your relationship with her (and that you can find elsewhere -- perhaps in yourself, or in your next love).

If you're still concerned that it's a love spell, I think one of the most powerful shields is simply your will. If you know that you're not in love with her and you can remember all the reasons why you are not right for each other, then oftentimes that is enough to prevent yourself from being vulnerable to a love spell. It's very difficult to make manipulative magic (like love spells) work precisely because they require completely bending someone else's will to the caster's. With a strong enough will, you can simply choose not to fall under a spell. My mantra on this forum a lot of the times is simply, "People don't change unless they want to be changed." If you don't want to be changed, then you won't be.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I agree with Xiao. It is very possible that your subconscious mind is trying to tell you something that you have pushed away involving your ex, may take some time to figure out but the practical thing would be to consider it isn't a spell just your subconscious telling you something about that relationship is unresolved.
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

I had this issue and helped a few people. Next time you feel compelled and drawn to your ex, recognize that the feelings are not from you. That they are implanted. And visualize a vortex of your energy around you. Or at least within your body. Charge the energy with the intent to destroy your connection with him. And let Karma take care of the rest
Badgerstate

Post by Badgerstate »

Id agree that it may just be coming from youre own mind. I think about exes from time to time but that doesnt mean I want to be with any of them. Its just residual feelings and memories.
Beyond that, Id agree that your own will power can be youre most powerful weapon. We have little control over how we feel, we have much control over what we do about it.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”