Dream Interpretation

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
dolphinpatronus

Dream Interpretation

Post by dolphinpatronus »

If any of you can figure this one out please share...because I rarely recall my dreams & I feel like if I'm remembering this one there's a reason. (if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer) Here goes:

In my dream I am riding a horse but not anyplace you might traditionally ride one. I'm in some sort of high end mall or something. There is lots of marble flooring & even some on the walls. Everything looks very fancy & then there's me on a horse trotting around at various paces. Sometimes I have the horse in a full run others just an easy lazy trot. As far as I can remember I never get off the horse at any point either.
Estee :)
Ravensilverclaw

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by Ravensilverclaw »

Hope
dolphinpatronus

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by dolphinpatronus »

Ravensilverclaw wrote:The mall, the artificially created world of choices for people unaware that war, right wrong, good and evil all have the same source. Just as most store in a Mall are owned an operated by one corporation, your journey through the unawakend world is full of false choices, like tis religion or that, none of them being literally try, or really choices at all. You have been able to achieve a separation of parts of your self. A rider and a living entity with great speed and power, but you direct it. The demiurge, the creator energy is controllable by you, but both of you, are somewhat unsure what to do. Look very closely at dreams. Force yourself to remember. Tell yourself. Do everything possible to awaken in your dreams. More will be revealed.
Interesting thank you. I'm going to try to keep a dream journal.
Estee :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”