Help! I Can't Remember My Dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Alexander_Osorio

Post by Alexander_Osorio »

I need help because I seem to wake up with no dream either I don't remember or I don't have at all and sometimes but rarely remember parts. Can you help ?!?
Siona

Re: Help !!!

Post by Siona »

This isn't uncommon, you are dreaming at night, you're just not remembering - happens to tons of people. If you're looking to get into dream work, there are some techniques that will help you remember... Recording anything you do remember right when you wake up is one way to start training yourself to begin remembering more often. Keep a notebook and pen by your bedside table, or even a voice recorder of some sort, and record as soon as you can. Some people have luck with chanting a simple affirmation like "I will remember my dreams" in their mind while falling asleep. If you work with a pantheon or particular deities, you might do a bedtime ritual asking a particular deity for assistance remembering your dreams. There are quite a few techniques you can try out.
Alexander_Osorio

Re: Help !!!

Thank you
creatrix

Re: Help! I Can't Remember My Dreams

Post by creatrix »

Do you wake up fast or to an alarm? Sometimes it has to do with the way you wake up. The alarm will kill my dream memory!
Alexander_Osorio

No, I dot wake up to an alarm

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”