dreams of dead family members

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
annie

dreams of dead family members

Post by annie »

Hi everyone

hope all is well, I have a question to ask, I for the past couple of weeks been dreaming of dead family members, I was taught has a child that when you dream of dead people they want you to say a prayer for them. I have been lighting white candles for them but the dreams still happen . any thoughts would be grateful. thank you annie
Sakura Blossom

Re: dreams of dead family members

Post by Sakura Blossom »

It is my personal belief, and also what I was raised up on, that when you dream of dead family members (or pets for that matter), that they are visiting you. (: And wanting to stop in and check up on how you are doing. I've found that I get visits from mine when I'm going through stressful situations, because they just want to pop in and make me feel alright, to ensure that everything is going well for me. (:

That's just my two cents, at least! I like the idea of lighting a white candle for them, too! That seems like a nice thank you for the visit.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
HyenaWitch

Re: dreams of dead family members

Post by HyenaWitch »

Hello,

I too have long had the belief that dreaming of deceased loved ones is their way of visiting. But I also believe that sometimes they are trying to send you a message. Maybe try looking into what else is in the dream. Maybe there's a hidden message you just aren't quite seeing.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”