White Falcon

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Artemis

White Falcon

Post by Artemis »

Recently I dreamt of white bird flying over my head. I noticed that it was flying close enough that I could probably touch it's beautiful white, and brown/gold feathers if I tried. However I missed by an inch or two. The bird turned it's head and looked down at me after my miss. At that moment I asked if I could touch him. The bird then turned around and flew down so that I could pet him.

I thought the bird had been an owl, but when it turned to look at me I realized it 's head wasn't that of an owl. When I woke up I looked online for possible birds. I checked eagles, hawks, even owls just to be sure, but their heads and markings weren't what I had dreamed of. When I did an image search of a white falcon I immediately knew that the bird in my dream had been a falcon. The face and markings were exactly like in my dream. I didn't even know falcons could be white, or what they looked like. I have seen plenty of eagle, and hawk pictures before, and I almost forgot to check falcons, because like I said, eagles and hawks are the birds I normally hear of.
Zili

Re: White Falcon

Post by Zili »

Falcon Animal Totem: Mental Speed, Agility and Grace

Falcon soars high and its gift to you is that ability - to soar high and see the big picture. If you stand too close to a situation, sometimes you can only see what is right in front of you - rather than the whole panorama. Falcon also teaches control of speed and movement. It shows how to recognize opportunities and act upon them at only the correct moment. Watching a Falcon will show you to fully commit and when to act to achieve success. People with Falcon totems like to be a position where they can see everything around them. Study Falcon to use your mental facilities more effectively and more patiently to attain what you most need and desire. Falcon people are often independent and need alone time to be happy. They have a sharp mind and are very agile.

From Dream Moods site
White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate. Or it may refer to a cover-up. In Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

To see a falcon in your dream suggests that you are focused in your goals and aspirations.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”