Dreaming about my friend in danger...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
CrystalMoon

Dreaming about my friend in danger...

Post by CrystalMoon »

Hey.
I have been having smiliar dreams lately. They are all about my best friend and me meeting with some man, wanting to do something to her, or even killing her (both of us actually, but more her), and me trying to save her and trying to kill the man as well. Tough the man has been different, the tought stays the same. Also the place is always out of the town. My dreams are really often coming true so I'm worried, especially considering that she was raped when she was younger and the rapist released from the prison about a few years ago, and the first thing he tried to find my friend, there were even rumours (not checked but seemed to be true) that he bought a house near my friend's summerhouse.
We also planned to go out of the town, as in where both of the dreams found place in later. She also goes to work everyday to a location that could even fit with the place in my dream.
Could this dream be reffering to a danger from that man? I'm pretty worried really as those things are usually coming true as I said... Also should I talk to her about this? She pretty much knows about my pshychic abilities and believes me in those sometimes more than I myself do. She has also asked me to tell her right away if I see any important vision and has gotten irritated if I didn't do it. But still, should I?
TraceyC1959

Re: Dreaming about my friend in danger...

Post by TraceyC1959 »

This is a difficult one because you have said you will tell her if you see anything and really if she could be in any danger she really does need to know however you do not want to worry her. Could you not somehow tell her without it being so much of a shock to her. I would personally myself be pushed to tell my friend if there was any slight possibility they would be in danger.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”