i need help understanding the meaning of my dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
prettyviolet

i need help understanding the meaning of my dream

Post by prettyviolet »

I had a strange dream and would like to know what could be the meaning.I met a guy with blonde hair and he told me his name was cupid.I also remember kissing him in my dream and he was a quite friendly guy who made me feel comfortable.I remember putting on a skirt with a zebra stripe design and I felt
happy wearing it.

When I woke up I immediately thought of the name cupid and I wonder if this name could have a meaning .I also never wear skirts so it is strange that I had this dream.
WillowMoon

Re: i need help understanding the meaning of my dream

Post by WillowMoon »

Well, as far as interpretations go it might be an idea to take a look at the meaning of Cupid, which in greek mythology is also known as Eros? I think it is. Anyways the god theme aside and affection aside, perhaps there is someone in your close offline life whom is portrayed as Cupid in this dream, a bit of a matchmaker setting up matches, maybe this person is also someone whom helps to make you feel more feminine. Or alternatively I just had another thought here that it could be connected to your masculine or feminine self, so perhaps the god idea is connected to this yin and yang balance within yourself being you which is a good thing but your yin and yang sides being aligned and...the happiness is a given so you felt comfortable within yourself and with your femininity as well as when you're not wearing skirts etc Hope that helps as food for thought :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”