reocurring dream about a person

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
rowenaravenwolf

reocurring dream about a person

Post by rowenaravenwolf »

I have been having these dreams about a person I used to be in contact with for some.time I.have stopped contacting them due to circumstances in my personal life and that didn't end well.last nights dream feels like a red flag I can't stop thinking about it.in it the guy and I meet I spot him and I try to get away but he catches up to me then we talk and we're alone in a room but nothing sexual happens we just talk.yesterday I did a readingif he was thinking of me or wanting to meet both readings pointed to no.
What could this mean if I keep dreaming of this person?
Helvetica

RE: reocurring dream about a person

Post by Helvetica »

I think it means that YOU are thinking about him and that your subconcious messes with you...happened to me once. Something inside you still clings to him or at least the idea of him. Could that be?
Kassandra

Re: RE: reocurring dream about a person

Post by Kassandra »

Helvetica wrote:I think it means that YOU are thinking about him and that your subconscious messes with you...Something inside you still clings to him or at least the idea of him.
Agreed. There's unfinished business regarding this issue in your own heart/mind. It wants to be resolved. It's really good that you pay attention to your dreams. So many people don't, and yet dreams are such a valuable resource of information for us.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”