Succubus

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
davidarknight

Succubus

Post by davidarknight »

Do any one know about succubus ?are they good or evil.some say they are good lover ,
Helvetica

RE: Succubus

Post by Helvetica »

I'm not an expert but I think succubi are a kind of demon, usually female (or that's just men's fantasy). They are personified lust and thus - I guess - they would be good lovers, though being demonic the encounter would probably end badly...Some legends speak of a perfect beauty, others mention cloven hoves...
As I said, I just know what I read in stories and legends.
SylverSparro

Succubus

Post by SylverSparro »

I always thought they were like sirens. Those beautiful women who seduced me and killed them. Seduction through their song and beauty. Much like a mermaid would sit on a rock singing and being beautiful to draw in the prey of man.
davidarknight

Re: Succubus

Post by davidarknight »

Are they harmful ,Can they help in daily life ?they are many image about them in website ,some are unly while some are beauitful.i heard many mist,they are many more like succubus .djinn is another .
Otherthan
Helvetica

RE: Succubus

Post by Helvetica »

I don't think they're useful...so I wouldn't pray to them or anything of the sort, them being demons and all but I guess it's a matter of taste.
Zili

Post by Zili »

they are sexual demon type creatures that come in to have sex and in the process steal your energy once you let one in they keep coming until you are drained of all energy and start to die.
RaevynFaerie

Post by RaevynFaerie »

A succubus is the female demon depicting lust. An incubus is the same thing, just male. They aren't always harmful, but if you get involved with one and don't know what you're doing, it can potentially wound your energy or spirit. However, an expert in dark magic can summon one for their own sexual pleasure without causing any harm.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”