Ancient Egyptian Gods dream-cant understand it!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
melania sechelle

Ancient Egyptian Gods dream-cant understand it!

Post by melania sechelle »

Hello everyone!

During last few years I learned to carefully listen to my dreams, as they usually represent messages I should be aware of. From foretelling death (which is a very complex. hard to endure and exhausting experience lasting for few days before the actual death of a person occurs) to letting my fiance know he will have an interview for a new job :lol:
The dream I want to tell you about goes like this:
I am with my best friend and her fiancé and another man. I know the face of the person in real life, but in my dream he was a stranger. We are walking in my town, in the late medieval fortress. I take this man's arm. He is wearing brown thick jacket and his arm is very firm and strong. Somehow I feel courted, and the sensation is both nice and scary. I am shy, looking with the corner of the eye to the tall man. We enter a street where, on the right hand I see, as in real, the walls of the Orthodox Cathedral, I see in front of me the grey stone walls of the Catholic Cathedral, but unlike reality, on the left hand there is a palace instead of the museum I knew. It is night, but I can still see around me. The sky is clear, stars shine. I am alone with this man. The gate of the palace is opened, and I see a long line of stairs going up to the entrance. The palace is now changed, the facade seems the one of an ancient Greek temple. On top, sculptures adorned in bright colors.I cant see what they represent. I tell the man I am sorry we cant see them. He takes from his pocket a chain with some keys on it and something resembling a small flashlight. It is of intense magenta color, bright and giving sensation of cold. The object proves to be a pointing laser beam with which he points on the sculptures.
Suddenly, a bright golden light illuminates the right side of the temple, and I see tall elegant columns, doric ones, and colored statues, but above it is like a gate opened. I see the Universe, with bright stars, and galaxies, and cosmic clouds, somehow like thosee famous Hubble pictures.
Amazed, I turn to the man to ask "How did you do this???" I notice his eyes are black and glitter reflecting the golden light. he is strange, but he smiles at me and not answer. We float upwards and I am now between those stars and galaxies, I see the Milky Way, and feel like wanting to touch the splendid stars around me.
At my feet, the top of the temple is still bathing in golden light, and from the sculptures start rising hieroglyphs, golden, with their countour like in fire. I cannot remember all of them, as they were dancing around me. I saw clearly Bastet, the cat goddess, and the falcon, Horus, with his mighty wings, a golden scarab, the Eye of Ra and possibly the hieroglyph for water, the two ripples.
Suddenly we are back in the street, I am holding again the arm of the stranger, and we walk in a crowd, trying to find my best friend and her fiancé. His phone rings, a strange song. He gets nervous, it is his lady. He confesses he'd rather not hear that tune, but another one, a love song, and the number calling to be mine. I hear clearly three times the words "I love you". But I release his arm, it feels unfair, like a treason towards his lady.
The dream ends in front of a bookstore in the same area of my town. He is vanished, my phone rings, I miss the call, and I am looking in the list, seeing the usual daily names of the people calling me.
This is all and I cannot understand anything.
I am most grateful to anyone who can give me a suggestion!
Thank you so much for your attention.
Blessed be!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Ancient Egyptian Gods dream-cant understand it!

Post by SnowCat »

My impression is that you're a starseed child. The description of the sky is achingly familiar to me.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
melania sechelle

Post by melania sechelle »

Thank you, SnowCat! I didn't ever think in myself in this way. I should explore this possibility, because in a short reading I was amazed to find an almost accurate description of myself.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've had dreams featuring that type of sky. I don't think they were dreams. I don't think yours was either. Mine have had more of a feeling of home.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”