I dreamed about a demon.

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
DaughterofErebus

I dreamed about a demon.

Post by DaughterofErebus »

So I'm standing outside of my house on my deck and it's nighttime and I see a cloaked figure with glowing red eyes emerging from the woods of my neighbors house. All of a sudden my dream flashes and the thing is right in front of me and its arm is extended out. The thing had scaley green arms with sharp nails and a hunched back. And then some how i'm in the middle of the woods and my boyfriend is with me (but he looks nothing like my real boyfriend) and he tells me that he wants to find out what it is. I'm freaking out and telling him that it would kill him. So he goes off and comes back without a scratch. So i'm like "what happend?" and He says a Japanese name and I say "Bonishi?" and he said "No, It means master." and Then a few weeks ago my friend had a dream that she was in my room with her boyfriend and that my closet door opened and a claked figure came out and pointed at her and she said it had a scaley arm ,and it went back inside my closet.

The End
That's my freaky demon dream with my friends dream about the same demon in my room
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
Zili

Re: I dreamed about a demon.

Post by Zili »

Hum since Japanese is involved in this dream I'll try to get a hold of my boyfriend this week or weekend (I know for sure I'll be seeing him saturday) and see if he can give me an info for you.
Dream Wolf

Post by Dream Wolf »

The Japanese aspect I can't help with. But from a basic dream interp. I can offer some clues.

Green scales can represent one of two things. Dragons or Snakes.

Snake: In the setting of your dream the snake would most likely signify Emotional or Spiritual wounds. It could be a warning of things to come, or it could telling you that you are finally healing after a deep trauma.

Dragon: In this dream I see the dragon as more than likely representing your emotions taking over, and, since the dragon seems to be cloaked, blinding you to something obvious.

Because a green scaled 'demon' also appeared to your friend in your room it makes interpretation difficult, since I know only that it has green scales and glowing eyes.

I don't think it is a demon though, demons, when appearing in dreams, typically take the form of someone you know, so as to confuse and mislead you. I think the 'boyfriend who didn't look like your boyfriend' is the demon aspect here.

Speaking from other dream sessions ive had with people, this would mean your boyfriend is the root cause of this dream, though I cant be sure how.

Was there anything in your dream besides the demon that looked out of place or caught your attention? Even if it was just a flower or a weird shape on a tree, sometimes these small signs make the biggest difference.
DaughterofErebus

Post by DaughterofErebus »

The woods kinda looked like a swamp and The sky was white.
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”