My strange dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Indigo_Pheonix

My strange dream

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

I had a dream that I was on a four-wheeler driving through a field. I came around a bend in the trees and I said "Look there is a striped deer." But the deer was actually a Liger (half tiger, half lion), and it ran up to me along side the four-wheeler. I wasn't afraid, I managed to pick up a stick and threw it back behind me. The Liger went after the stick and brought it back, running along side me on the four wheeler. We played "fetch" for a few minutes.
Then I'm standing in a small river or creek looking up at the water cascading down the rocks.
Whatever this means, who knows. but it was a pleasant dream, I haven't had many of those.
Usually, lately, when I close my eyes I see faces, not pretty ones.
Dream Wolf

Re: My strange dream

Post by Dream Wolf »

Ligers are actually a dream representative, they are Guardians of the mortal mind. You could be seeing the faces as the result of a spiritual influence, and not a good one. I'd check your house and do a general cleansing, afterwards find a method of guarding your home (i use blessed Dream-catchers or Quartz crystals).
Indigo_Pheonix

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

Thanks Dream Wolf for the reply. I burn sage occasionally, and have quartz crystals in my bedroom. I need more to place throughout my home.
And lately my dreams have gotten better, I dream of being with strangers and following them around looking for something they hid.
Dream Wolf

Post by Dream Wolf »

good to hear Indigo, a quick suggestion for quartz is raw or unpolished quartz, i use it because its more natural and hs better energy flow (in my opinion) and as a bonus the price is much lower!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”