Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I was outraged alright. The girl was on my bed crying she was so scared. All covered up in my sheets and shit. I broke her nose like two years before for the same damn thing!! She was scared alright. He just over powered me. I swear i blacked out though. I could have killed them both at that time!! But I forgive him for his lack of self control and I forgive her for her stupidity, and I find peace knowing that both of them will eventually get theirs. And someday someone will F*** them up in one way or another!!
Frank N Sense

Post by Frank N Sense »

Moonlit: See I knew the color yellow was evil. Noone believed me though and you had a dream of yellow tree eating monsters. I'm right.

Marie: You didn't believe they were laying there butt-nekid doing nothing? Ohhh why not? Havn't you ever done that with your friends? How are guys going to pull the wool over your eyes if you won't even fall for their best lines? hehe guys are so silly.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Ha, you guys are funny. I like this line that guys use on me...

He asks, "Did it hurt?"
"Did what hurt?"
"When you fell from Heaven"

Oh, that's a sweet one. I know about a thousand others if I could just think of them.

Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Oh I believed him as he was pulling his boxers over his bare ass!!
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

yellow evil hu??? hmmm
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”