Three Knocks, re-accruing.

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
LA-Fairy

Three Knocks, re-accruing.

Post by LA-Fairy »

I realized the other night, that this happens a lot, because I get this Déjà vu feeling.
It's like this zone when you fall asleep but haven't drifted off yet.
I hear 3 knocks, like on wood, perhaps a door. But it does not sound like it is coming from the room, sounds more hallowed/padded/dimmed, like it is in my head.

I can't recall when it started. And I can go to sleep after I wake up and realize nobody is trying to get my attention.

Thanks.
Blessed be.
Redneck Witch

Re: Three Knocks, re-accruing.

Post by Redneck Witch »

That same thing happens to me sometimes. No idea what it is
though , sorry :type:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

do you folks live in older homes?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Indigo_Pheonix

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

I've been reading about demons, fallen angels and other subversive spirits.
One is called tommy knockers, some are helpful others not so much, they are mostly mischievous. They can warn of danger. One kind in particular, Wichtlein announce death by knocking three times.
This mostly related to mining, do you live in a mining town?
Not trying to scare you, just thought it was interesting, and wanted to share.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

One morning, years ago, I heard three knocks on the roof of my car as I was driving down the highway. I did manage to not drive off the road. I figured out that the foof of the car was cold from sitting out overnight, and the the knocking was the metal expanding as the sun hit it. That was after some frantic checking for UFOs.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
FullMoonRising

Post by FullMoonRising »

Hi there,
Both my partner and I have had some experience with this, him more than I but we have come to the conclusion.
There can be different number of 'Knocks' or Chaps as I call them, from spirits/loved ones from the other side they are :
2= someone YOU know is in the room with you an that's them letting you know.
3= someone WHO KNOWS YOU trying to get your attention; either to just visit or to try and get a message to you.( I normally say "come in" )
4= this is someone with no connection to you, they may or may not have a message for you (you have to be careful inviting these in as 'tricksters' knock 4 times)
5= never answer 5 knocks or allow in as this is someone or something which means you harm

I hope this is helpful to you, all the best and good luck!!
FullMoonRising
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

FullMoonRising wrote:Hi there,
Both my partner and I have had some experience with this, him more than I but we have come to the conclusion.
There can be different number of 'Knocks' or Chaps as I call them, from spirits/loved ones from the other side they are :
2= someone YOU know is in the room with you an that's them letting you know.
3= someone WHO KNOWS YOU trying to get your attention; either to just visit or to try and get a message to you.( I normally say "come in" )
4= this is someone with no connection to you, they may or may not have a message for you (you have to be careful inviting these in as 'tricksters' knock 4 times)
5= never answer 5 knocks or allow in as this is someone or something which means you harm

I hope this is helpful to you, all the best and good luck!!
FullMoonRising
That's interesting. Is there a certain method you used in figuring out how many knocks means what?
FullMoonRising

Post by FullMoonRising »

By Pinkpower_80
Re: That's interesting. Is there a certain method you used in figuring out how many knocks means what?

Unfortunately it was down to many years trial and error, and this was what I found worked for me. Its possible it could vary for other people but in my experience this has always been the way of it even in other peoples homes. so if your confident enough you could use this method as a template for yourself.
Good Luck
FullMoonRising
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

FullMoonRising wrote:By Pinkpower_80
Re: That's interesting. Is there a certain method you used in figuring out how many knocks means what?

Unfortunately it was down to many years trial and error, and this was what I found worked for me. Its possible it could vary for other people but in my experience this has always been the way of it even in other peoples homes. so if your confident enough you could use this method as a template for yourself.
Good Luck
FullMoonRising
I think it's really great that you've had the thought to compile this list using your own experiences & studies. I can only imagine how long this took! It's a great reference. Thank you!
Lugus

Post by Lugus »

This is almost certainly a chakra/kundalini related experience.

“External voices are most often heard, when one is half asleep, in the twilight zone between waking and sleeping, and sometimes in meditation. Voices calling your name, that you may recognize or not. You may hear other sounds, like knocking or doorbells.. so clear that you rouse yourself to answer the door, but there is no-one there.”
http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/voices.php

Hearing such internal sounds, as well as other symptoms, are common when there is a spontaneous awakening. With a small bit of effort, we can find numerous sites that list many of the kundalini related symptoms. This is probably one of the best known: http://www.elcollie.com/st/symptoms.html

OK now -- so who is likely to have a spontaneous awakening? As El Collie wrote, “Kundalini is most likely to rise spontaneously in people who are spiritually inclined, creative, sensitive, open-minded, and open hearted -- all risk factors I knew nothing about until after the fact.” http://www.elcollie.com/st/chap3.html

Hope this helps,
Lugus
DarlingMoon

Post by DarlingMoon »

Do you fear something bad happening soon? Possibly feeling signs that some kind of problem is coming for you or "knocking on your door'"?
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

I used to hear knocks before I went to sleep. I thought I heard them because I was just tired. Some times your mind plays tricks on you when you're really tired. Believe me I know. I get jumpy when I'm super tired and I hear voices and see things. Etc.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Mangosandy, yes, the propensity for some people to see or hear unusual things at the onset of sleep is a well described phenomenon.

Mental phenomena that occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include lucid dreaming, hallucinations, and sleep paralysis.

Hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations which occur at the onset of sleep and waking could explain this.

Hypnagogic phenomena may be interpreted as visions, prophecies, premonitions, apparitions and inspiration (artistic or divine), depending on the experiencers' beliefs and those of their culture.

Whatever you believe, becomes a kind of truth for you. This is how people create thought forms.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Sorry guys.. I know this is SOOO FREAKING OFF TOPIC... But when I read the title, I immediately thought of Jim Parson's or.. "Sheldon" on BIG BANG THEORY.
The way he knocks 3 times, says the same, and repeats it 2 more times. (a total of 3)

And I had to laugh..briefly ..

Now, I do it to my friends, just to be a goofball.
NOW: BACK TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMING

DARK, NOCTURNAL BLESSINGS.
)0(
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”