anyone plz help i'm very afraid of this dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
pinklady

anyone plz help i'm very afraid of this dream

Post by pinklady »

hi i had 2 dreams recently the first one about my brother (his very agressive to me & i'm extremly afraid of him) his head covered with blood & sleeping near my mother & father...surprised seeing double of my father standing near me while his also still sleeping near them...i tried to call my mom suddenly my brother woke up i notice his missing his 2 front teeth i was terrefied he tried to kick me with his legs because his arms like tied ( like hugging himself with his arms)he tried many times to hit me but he miss & i was terrified all the time & shouting his name but he never stop & i was afraid he would destroy a tree & sprouts dish i had on my balcon (only in dream) finally i lost my voise still shounting & woke up actually screming his name & in terror
the second dream last night ...i saw like i'm preparing my self to go out i looked at myself in mirror & saw 1 front tooth is loosing & falling & has 2 white roots tried to put it back but still very loose & the one under him hurt me & little loose

please help me interpret these 2 dreams i'm very afraid of them still have many real big problems with this brother & sorry for my bad english
pinklady

Re: anyone plz help i'm very afraid of this dream

Post by pinklady »

hi i had 2 dreams recently the first one about my brother (his very agressive to me & i'm extremly afraid of him) his head covered with blood & sleeping near my mother & father...surprised seeing double of my father standing near me while his also still sleeping near them...i tried to call my mom suddenly my brother woke up i notice his missing his 2 front teeth i was terrefied he tried to hit me with his legs because his arms like tied ( like hugging himself with his arms)he tried many times to hit me but he miss & i was terrified all the time & shouting his name but he never stop & i was afraid he would destroy a tree & sprouts dish i had on my balcon (only in dream) finally i lost my voise still shounting & woke up actually screming his name & in terror
the second dream last night ...i saw like i'm preparing my self to go out i looked at myself in mirror & saw 1 front tooth is loosing & falling & has 2 white roots tried to put it back but still very loose & the one under him hurt me & little loose

please help me interpret these 2 dreams i'm very afraid of them still have many real big problems with this brother & sorry for my bad english
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

As with anything, dreams are extremely personal. A suggestion I have about the one loosing your teeth: For some people it can mean they do not feel ready for something, they feel unprepared. I used to get those sorts of dreams during finals week when I was in college.

Not sure what to make about your brother. You say you are afraid of him. Is he a violent person in your waking life? His arms tied, what is holding him back in life? Are you afraid he will harm you or or parents? Tree and sprouts, are you afraid of the harm he might do to others or to anything you want to accomplish in life? Missing teeth... At a loss overall on this one. Sorry. Anyone else want to try that one?
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
pinklady

Post by pinklady »

thanks for replying to me peregrine:)
yes he is violent to me in waking life
he used to hurt me phisicaly & psychicly
then he traveled to work outside i was releave from him
now from about a month he returned
all the problem & the violence return with him & become worse
i was in very bad condition like misery
so i tried the go away spell on him after that i saw the first dream i was terrified
so i write his name on paper & put it in freezer after that i saw the second dream!!!!
the spell kinda worked & didn't work
coz he didn't move away yet but at least his presence is less in home now & i feel like psychaly more releaved
but those dreams dont seems good i'm very concerned about them & still wish for him to go away for good
any help plz
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Pardon the delay in getting back here.

I'm afraid there is not much help to be found on the dream forum. I'm not sure how much assistance you have tried to get, such as the police or other proper authorities. Is he getting any professional help at all?

It appears you tried a binding spell on him and it may be working, but has its limits. Might I suggest you discuss this other issue a bit more on two other forums:

1. The Personal Trauma Support forum: This is not a board for battered wives only. It is for anyone who is afraid for their safety for one reason or another. You will have to get the permission of the webmaster Starwitch to get access, but that is to protect everyone's privacy over there.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/life.html

2. The General Questions Board: for perhaps tips and advice for protection, binding, healing, etc.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... swers.html

3. Maybe there might be help here too, someone with spells or rituals to help you also

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... itual.html

Sorry, that is the best I can say for now.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

pinklady

Post by pinklady »

thanks alot for your advice. i appreciated:)
so i have to message starwitch about the blog permission ..how? on her guest book!
& i'll try also the other blogs
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Losing teeth in a dream usually means you are not happy or uneasy about the way you look or how you look to others.
You're fear of your brother seems to have gotten away from you here also and I think your subconcious is trying to soothe you as best it can.
By tying him up in your dream your subconcious is telling you that he can't harm you if you don't let him, by removing his teeth they show you he is not certain of himself and that you aren't certain of him either.

Just my two cents,
Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
pinklady

Post by pinklady »

thanks autumn maidens for your view
so you think that my spell didn't partially work on him?
& he is not certain of himself to huet me or not hurt me anymore!!!
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I wouldn't know wether or not it worked, you are a better judge then me because it is happening around you. It might have had some effect since you said he wasn't home as often.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

pinklady wrote:thanks alot for your advice. i appreciated:)
so i have to message starwitch about the blog permission ..how? on her guest book!
& i'll try also the other blogs
You can send Starwitch a PM to request access to that board.

pinklady

Post by pinklady »

thanks i did 2 days ago. she didn't reply yet
bless for you too:)
Red Music

Post by Red Music »

I really hope he doesn't hurt you anymore! If you ever feel a little frazzeled after a fight, try drinking some tyhme tea. It will calm your nerves and help you relax.
Blessed be

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”