sleep with no dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Sekhmet

sleep with no dreams

Post by Sekhmet »

I have never been able to really dream the closet I have ever been to dreaming was a wall of black over my eyes then when I wake up I have this really weird visons for a secend but thay never stay in my mind.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: sleep with no dreams

Post by Symandinome »

everyone dreams even if you dont remember them. You can try affirmations to remember yoru dreams like looking yourself in the mirror each night right before you go to sleep and when you will not talk to or be talked to by anyone till morning. Look in the mirror and repeat I wil remember my dreams Say that 3,5, or 7 times and do it for a week. A good time to try this is the week when the moon is going to full.
Cyphir

Re: sleep with no dreams

Post by Cyphir »

Another boost to the affirmations is to set a journal and pen next to you as you sleep, along with what Sym has suggested. When you do remember a dream or even part of one, write down any detail you can. The act of setting the book there helps affirm that you will remember the dreams. Wanting to write them down helps the mind to remember them.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”