Dream Interpretation

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Healing_Touch

Dream Interpretation

Post by Healing_Touch »

I don't know were to put this on the here but i thought to put it here but anyways here is my question.

Awhile ago I had a dream about riding the school bus and there was this kid that i never saw before and for some reason he could suck up peoples soul kind of like a vampire. He tries to eat my soul but I just laughed it off telling him that my soul was to big and he failed. The next day or something in my dream the boy came back for me but he wasn't a boy anymore he was in his twenties now or something and he told me that now that he was older he could now devour my soul and then I became scared but as I ran away he was only able to get half of my soul.

So I would like to know what does this dream mean? Cause I have no idea what it means, but now I am no longer scared of this man cause I can no longer get his face out of my head I actually find him quite attractive now. I am just so confused if any of you have any idea what this means plz help.
luckimmortal
Banned Member

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by luckimmortal »

Maybe has somethng to do with your relationships.. some can be draining and unhealthy,theres lots of reasons people stay in them too though. Or it could be something else, I would keep a dream diary and keep track of the things that seem to repeat in the dreams over and over. then start connecting the dots.
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

But even when I had that dream I was in no relationships at all I was a innocent who had no idea about dating I think I had this dream like 4 to five years ago and yet it is still stuck in my head.
And another part of the dream is that this man keeps on looking for my other half could it be that this person could be my soul mate
luckimmortal
Banned Member

Post by luckimmortal »

Healing_Touch wrote:But even when I had that dream I was in no relationships at all I was a innocent who had no idea about dating I think I had this dream like 4 to five years ago and yet it is still stuck in my head.
And another part of the dream is that this man keeps on looking for my other half could it be that this person could be my soul mate
yea i dont mean it means your in one, or about to be in one, or was in one. Im just just saying i feel like theres relationship symbolism here since he grew up.

how old are you now, youre saying this was a childhood dream?
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

Yeah but i dont remember how old i was the dream just kind of stuck with and I usually completely forget all of my dreams and I am 18 years old but also i could be my wishful thinking to be in a relationship
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Some souls or spirits like to come into our dreams and scare us.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

But this spirit no longer scares me. I like this spirit alot for some reason
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

Healing_Touch wrote:But even when I had that dream I was in no relationships at all I was a innocent who had no idea about dating I think I had this dream like 4 to five years ago and yet it is still stuck in my head.

Only you can really interpret your dream, but I would consider what Traum is talking about. A lot of people get into relationships like this--with people who drain us. Soul mates don't suck up part of your soul, they expand it, and they nurture your soul.
It sounds like you are sort of lonely for an intimate--but you might want to re-consider your standards for who you would let into your life, because what your are describing (a vampire like guy) isn't ideal (in my oppinion.)
You could meet this person soon--or someone like him. You might have had a past life experience with him. But, although you might get really close, the relationship could be damaging. So, maybe consider it a warning dream.
Healing_Touch

Post by Healing_Touch »

Yeah I even took that into consideration I am nothing but open to all possibilities :) and yeah I am really lonely too :(

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”