MOON DREAMS

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
MissCharmed7

MOON DREAMS

Post by MissCharmed7 »

lately i have been having many moon dreams and every dream is different moon shape , fullmoon to waning gibbisons i thought i should share this one , i need somebody thoughts on this

"I saw my self in apartment , then when I looked outside I saw the half moon glowing through the window, then I saw girl siting on da coach ,I didn’t know who she was , then I kept seeng another moon appearing from the other side , then I saw what it looked like invinsible men flying from earth , comin towards the window , then I saw my self lookin at the time 22.22pm , ..in the dream I felt bit confused cuz I didn’t understand how the moon managed to leave hole in the sky and there was light coming out of it , the moon kept re appearing both skies ..and the girl .. I also remember hearing my own thoughts , talking to my self "
Ember Nightwolf

Re: MOON DREAMS

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

ah... I've got nothing. It sounds pretty symbolic, and I would try to analyze it a bit if I were you - does this reflect anything in your life? Good luck, EM
There are three sides to a coin.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Hmmmm...

I guess it's about your duality. You are not just the one person you see, but there are aspects hidden in yourself which becomes stronger and active. You have these two aspects, you can't merge them, can't figure them out.

Do you have the feeling, that you are different sometimes? Like when you are alone in contrast to when you are around other people? Or have you a problem of merging to aspects in your life? Like spiritual and mundane?

What was the girl doing?
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:Hmmmm...

I guess it's about your duality. You are not just the one person you see, but there are aspects hidden in yourself which becomes stronger and active. You have these two aspects, you can't merge them, can't figure them out.

Do you have the feeling, that you are different sometimes? Like when you are alone in contrast to when you are around other people? Or have you a problem of merging to aspects in your life? Like spiritual and mundane?

What was the girl doing?

its amazing you picked that out .. i have figured it out the meaning of my dream , it represented the consious and the unconsious of me , the moon represented my intuation , i wasnt listening to it ..the little girl represented that..and i have been feeling different before , having that symblic dream brought me back to feeling many things . thank you guys :)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Even though I always say everyone has their own symbols, if I interprete dreams like they were my own, at least I come close to the right interpretation. Makes me wonder, if the symbols are more general than I thought. But I guess we just have similiar symbols. Reading your dream I actually could feel and see it. Also added some details. That's why I asked what the girl was doing. In my vision she was sewing or knitting or something handcrafty. This symbolizes for me intuitive crafts and intuition and magic in general.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:Even though I always say everyone has their own symbols, if I interprete dreams like they were my own, at least I come close to the right interpretation. Makes me wonder, if the symbols are more general than I thought. But I guess we just have similiar symbols. Reading your dream I actually could feel and see it. Also added some details. That's why I asked what the girl was doing. In my vision she was sewing or knitting or something handcrafty. This symbolizes for me intuitive crafts and intuition and magic in general.
i think when it comes to the unconsious mind we r all connected and thats where our intuative comes from . and you picking up that up it shows how much you listen to that . which is amazing . because i have learned to increase my physic abilities and if you remember on my last post " i dont feel connected" now i do ! and it is amazing to feel connected to everything
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I'm happy for you :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”