My worst fear?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Fie

My worst fear?

Post by Fie »

When people ask me what my worst fear is, I always don't really know what to say. I don't have a fear of spiders, or dying. Nothing like that, and usually all I say is "I'm afraid of leaving things behind after i die" or "I'm afraid of growing old and being useless." but last night I had a dream within a dream. In the first dream I dreamt of the relationship I wanted with my best friend. It's a very unconventional relationship I desire and I've been afraid to let him know just how I feel about him. And he reacted the exact way I thought he would in my dream. After I woke up from my dream within a dream I found out that somehow my best friend found out about my dream about us and he called me disgusting and completely shunned me. Anyways I spent my entire dream trying to get over this sadness and just before I woke up I remember coming to a resolution about how I felt and about him and I. Then I woke up to guess what? A txt from him saying "call me" you can bet I nearly shit myself out of fear that I was still in my dream lol. I actually had to take ten minutes to figure out I was in the waking world again.

Anyways I think this was a dream to make me realize my deepest fear maybe? I've been having horrible headaches and back pain all week but this morning I felt a bit better like some stress had been taken from me. But I'm still afraid to confront him about my feelings, even though I've found resolve in my dreams when faced with the worst possible decision.. Still should I tell him? Anyways any body else's interpretation of my dream or feedback would be very helpful!

Also I don't know if it would matter but in the dream there was a unicorn and I was riding on it's back and it was taking me away from my friend through a thunderstorm. The unicorn however was distinctly a female, do Nightmares ever appear as Unicorns? And when I came to my resolve I remember seeing the lushes, most green grass i'd ever seen and I was back in the house I grew up in.
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”