Please tell me what you think!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Monica99

Please tell me what you think!

Post by Monica99 »

Last night I had this dream about black widow spiders (I hate spiders). I was at my sisters house and it was dirty she gave me some kind of wooden box.
I tiPped it over for some reason and two black widows fell out. At one moment it seemed like they were flying.. I tried to kill them and couldn't! Then I saw one on a dresser kinda of running at me!!! But then all of a sudden this little toy car came out of NO where Chasing the black widow!! And it was one of those really old fashioned cars!! ???????? Any ideas?
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

i think the dream mean that maybe u feel trapped in some sort of situation maybe without realising it ur fear is coming out to the surface which i think represent the widow spider ..

you just gotta ask your self what sort of emotions have u been feeling?
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

MissCharmed7 wrote:i think the dream mean that maybe u feel trapped in some sort of situation maybe without realising it ur fear is coming out to the surface which i think represent the widow spider ..

you just gotta ask your self what sort of emotions have u been feeling?
True, true.
Spiders in dreams usually mean that they are bringing you a message.
It could mean you are in denial of some message and the message keeps getting chased off...
But, in your case since you hate spiders, I'd say it could very well be a stress related dream. Are you stressed at the moment??
Or, it could be you are facing a fear and maybe your "protector" will chase whatever the spider represents in your dream away..
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

There are more important messages in this dream in addition to the spiders. You were at your sisters home and everything was dirty? Why so? What is your relationship to your sister? Any disturbance? Any dirty secrets? Your sister gave this boc to you where the piders came out. So what did your sister gave to you (in words, in actions, in feelings) what could scare your life away?

Also think about, mabye it's not your sister, but it's about something she represents to you but is in yourself. Some events you connect with her? Some aspects of her, characteristics you also find in yourself or in the contrary wouldn't ever think of in yourself?

No idea about the car, though ^^
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:There are more important messages in this dream in addition to the spiders. You were at your sisters home and everything was dirty? Why so? What is your relationship to your sister? Any disturbance? Any dirty secrets? Your sister gave this boc to you where the piders came out. So what did your sister gave to you (in words, in actions, in feelings) what could scare your life away?

Also think about, mabye it's not your sister, but it's about something she represents to you but is in yourself. Some events you connect with her? Some aspects of her, characteristics you also find in yourself or in the contrary wouldn't ever think of in yourself?

No idea about the car, though ^^

i think the car means the journey which she have to take control of it . since car moves it could also mean growth
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Im sorry but this is just a one off dream and means nothing. If you have it again in the future then it has a meaning, otherwise a one off isnt significant.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

shadowx wrote:Im sorry but this is just a one off dream and means nothing. If you have it again in the future then it has a meaning, otherwise a one off isnt significant.

i believe every dream means something because it represent her so why should she discard it ? we are all here to share things and support one another i dont think your comment is sensitive you need to consider that you dont know her so u cant say it dont mean anything .. where is the love ?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Love has its place, but not in dream interpretation, i guess you are wiccan?

I think my comment is the most constructive and useful of them all! People are so keen to bring in higher meanings and messages when there just isnt one.

Not every dream has a hidden meaning. Many are just good ways for your brain to test a situation or to assimilate new information gained during the day. Recurring dreams do always have a meaning and when you figure that meaning out they will go away as your mind is prepared for them.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

shadowx wrote:Love has its place, but not in dream interpretation, i guess you are wiccan?

I think my comment is the most constructive and useful of them all! People are so keen to bring in higher meanings and messages when there just isnt one.

Not every dream has a hidden meaning. Many are just good ways for your brain to test a situation or to assimilate new information gained during the day. Recurring dreams do always have a meaning and when you figure that meaning out they will go away as your mind is prepared for them.

lol its funny you quickly thought iam wiccan? iam not anything .. neither witch or pagan or watever . i have no label ..and yes some dreams might be just be nothing but if she feels it means something then it means something . once again only she would know
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

shadowx wrote:Im sorry but this is just a one off dream and means nothing. If you have it again in the future then it has a meaning, otherwise a one off isnt significant.

i believe every dream means something because it represent her so why should she discard it ? we are all here to share things and support one another i dont think your comment is sensitive you need to consider that you dont know her so u cant say it dont mean anything .. where is the love ?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

That surprises me i must admit.

Though it is true what you said, only she would know what the dream really means. But then i can attach meaning to anything. The cat we have sort of adopted tends to sit on my lap and almost only my lap, I am the only pagan in the house, hence the cat must be attracted to my spirituality. This clearly isnt the case. It is because i welcome the cat more and because i try to get it to sit on my lap as well as i give it treats.

Same goes for the dream. She had a dream and thinks there is meaning so there must be meaning when in fact that isnt the case.

Opinions of course.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

shadowx wrote:That surprises me i must admit.

Though it is true what you said, only she would know what the dream really means. But then i can attach meaning to anything. The cat we have sort of adopted tends to sit on my lap and almost only my lap, I am the only pagan in the house, hence the cat must be attracted to my spirituality. This clearly isnt the case. It is because i welcome the cat more and because i try to get it to sit on my lap as well as i give it treats.

Same goes for the dream. She had a dream and thinks there is meaning so there must be meaning when in fact that isnt the case.

Opinions of course.
hmm i see your point .. why did you think iam wiccan? iam quite surpised you said that im not insulted or anything just curious
Peregrine

Re: Please tell me what you think!

Post by Peregrine »

Monica99 wrote:Last night I had this dream about black widow spiders (I hate spiders). I was at my sisters house and it was dirty she gave me some kind of wooden box.
I tiPped it over for some reason and two black widows fell out. At one moment it seemed like they were flying.. I tried to kill them and couldn't! Then I saw one on a dresser kinda of running at me!!! But then all of a sudden this little toy car came out of NO where Chasing the black widow!! And it was one of those really old fashioned cars!! ???????? Any ideas?
It might just be an isolated incident and your brain is just taking out the garbage, so to speak. Usually in these cases people tend to forget the dreams but this happens too. Were you watching any spider movies recently or Spiderman or even Charlotte's Web? Someone made a derogatory comment at me once about, "What a fine web you have spun here" and even something that simple could trigger it. Ditto the cars. Messy rooms... Usually means feelings that life is in disarray, disorganized, etc. Was your sister talking to you about it recently, saying she feels like her life is in a mess and needs to get organized?

I'm in tune enough with my dreams at this point that I usually know when it is just brain garbage, or when I'm having one of my trippy lucid dreams. Occasionally, even if it is not recurring (happened only once), the dream is so out of the ordinary and so intense, that is when I get bothered. It is rare and extreme. First thing I usually do is check for health problems when that happens (maybe just need to take a vitamin or something else that simple). I'm not sure if this spider dream applies to you or not.

If you already considered my questions and found no answers, disregard my suggestion.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
Monica99

Hi

Post by Monica99 »

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to just chalk it up as my brain taking out the garbage! I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately! So maybe its just that! Although I've had some dreams that have come true in the past - I used to chalk up to just some kind of deja vu.. But now I've been paying more attention to them lately! <|:)
ScarlettRose

Re: Hi

Post by ScarlettRose »

Monica99 wrote:Thanks guys! I think I'm going to just chalk it up as my brain taking out the garbage! I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately! So maybe its just that! Although I've had some dreams that have come true in the past - I used to chalk up to just some kind of deja vu.. But now I've been paying more attention to them lately! <|:)
Every dream does have a meaning (:
& if you have been stressed, I'd say it is probably is stress related. But, I'm sure there is more meaning to it. Whenever I'm stressed I always have off the wall intense scary dreams.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”