Sex Dreams?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Lily Cantodea

Sex Dreams?

Post by Lily Cantodea »

This has been troubling me for the past few nights.

A few nights ago I had a dream about two of my friends - both of whom are female and younger than me - and I having sex (I'm not going to get into details). I don't know if this means anything or if it was just a weird dream. Anyway, I'm very close to these two friends; they're more like sisters to me.

Then last night I had the same dream again.

Does this mean anything or am I just reading too much into it?
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

I would not read too much into it. It is common for people to have dreams that they are totally nude in some public place, it does not mean they want to be exhibitionists.

You already state that these are close friends, and I take it that you just value that close friendship. I sense a desire for intimacy but again does not mean in real life that it is a sexual desire. There could be feelings of insecurity that somebody's personal space is being invaded.

Taking another angle at this, there could be something they have that you desire. Years ago I had a series of weird dreams of having intimate relationships with certain people that, in real life (pauses a moment)... They were not graphic dreams but I woke up feeling a bit uncomfortable. In real life, I liked them and respected them but never thought of them that way. Cannot believe it has already been 20 years ago, but I digress. After thinking about it for about a week or so, I realized that they had certain qualities about them that I admired, and I wanted very much to have those characteristics in myself.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”